Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DYK theres a mega drive game that has the same name as an obscure UK comic strip?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★

kid chameleon was developed by the sega technical institute (lol STI) for the mega drive back in '92.
and sega seems to like this game a lot for some reason, because they keep releasing it on compilations.
no idea why, i feel like the games pretty average tbh, but i like the music though.
well, there was this comedy comic series that came out in 1970 called Cor!! that was published by IPC magazine limited.
the same company that would publish 2000AD 7 years later.

And in the first issue of Cor!!, it featured a strip called kid chameleon.

Kid+Chameleon_01_008.jpg

the comic strip and the game have nothing to do with eachother.
in the comic, he was an english boy named Gavin Webb who was raised by reptiles in the kalahari desert after his parents were murdered.
he wears a suit made from lizard scales that allows him to change colours and even turn invisible.

Kid+Chameleon_01_009.jpg

the characters pretty much a tarzan rip off tbh.
great artwork though

Kid+Chameleon_06_010.jpg

Kid+Chameleon_06_011.jpg

@lu.jones @VideoGameCoper @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Left4DeadDarkie @Sloth22 @Pancakecel @ItsovERfucks
@Karakol96 @JucheApologist @lifesucksandyoudie @Sasukecel @Emba @Regenerator @K1ng N0th1ng @Subhuman Trucel @Stupid Clown @WeirdoDesperado @copemaxx9002 @Castaway @InceldianWarrior @niggers @Ron.Belgrade @wereq @GimmeShockTreatment @Therapywasawaste @Mecoja @mcmoohyun @RealSchizo @Retardfuel @comradespiderman29 @Kina Hikikomori @Fat Link @proudweeb @TheProphetMuscle @Natey Nate

Last edited:
The comic strip looks good:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

This game is a true product of its time, everything about it just screams early 90's.
It's also pretty long, i've actually never managed to beat it since i get bored after a while JFL

The comic strip looks good:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
looks like a fun childrens action and adventure story.
like, you can see why a kid might read this and enjoy it tbh.
then again, this was made way before all this woke, LGTB, anti-white, white guilt, shitskin worship indoctrination begun to fester in western media.
i mean shit, most kids don't even read comic books because their sold at comic book shops and those are few and far between.
and because their woke propaganda garbage.

This game is a true product of its time, everything about it just screams early 90's.
It's also pretty long, i've actually never managed to beat it since i get bored after a while JFL
i remember seeing a cheat you can do where you can skip to the final boss in the first level of the game.

looks like a fun childrens action and adventure story.
like, you can see why a kid might read this and enjoy it tbh.
then again, this was made way before all this woke, LGTB, shitskin indoctrination begun to fester in western media.
i mean shit, most kids don't even read comic books because their sold at comic book shops and those are few and far between.
and because their woke propaganda garbage.
Comics have been ZOGged just like the rest of the entertainment industry for a while

Comics have been ZOGged just like the rest of the entertainment industry for a while
even back when they were made by kikes in the US, they were still entertaining at the least.
UK comics like this were made by libcUcK boomers, but they were better than what we got now.
im pretty sure those UK comic creators weren't kikes like the ones at DC and Marvel.

@lu.jones @VideoGameCoper @NoIdeaWhatToDo @Left4DeadDarkie @Sloth22 @Pancakecel @ItsovERfucks
@Karakol96 @JucheApologist @lifesucksandyoudie @Sasukecel @Emba @Regenerator @K1ng N0th1ng @Subhuman Trucel @Stupid Clown @WeirdoDesperado @copemaxx9002 @Castaway @InceldianWarrior @niggers @Ron.Belgrade
I did not know. Thx for informing me

i remember seeing a cheat you can do where you can skip to the final boss in the first level of the game.
Interesting, i had no idea. But i don't think i would be too satisfied beating the game that way kek.

I have an old Sega Console I got in like 2012 or something, and it has that Kid Chameleon video game on it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back