Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dying a Virgin is More of an ACCOMPLISHMENT than Getting a Garbage Wife

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Seriously.

Oh, you married a woman who is only using you for money and child-bearing? Congrats. JFL at these people who live their entire lives tied down to a wife who doesn't truly love them. Congrats, you got sex once in a while. Big deal.

IMO refusing to do that is more of an accomplishment because it requires more mental strength. Most people here could at least betabux for a used up slut or a single mom. But for what? Just to say you didn't "die a virgin"? Refusing to betabux or end up with a garbage wife is a feat of mental strength and iron will and is more honorable than giving in to being someone's "settling" partner.

THIS LEVEL OF COPE IS WAY BEYOND NINE THOUSAND

I will never have sex or wife up a female I'm not attracted to. I would rather die a virgin.

It's not, it's something that's just a part of biology and evolution. The lesser males don't reproduce and their faulty genes die off.

>Most people here could at least betabux for a used up slut or a single mom.

I really doubt that.

It's not, it's something that's just a part of biology and evolution. The lesser males don't reproduce and their faulty genes die off.
Exactly. Even Chad's children aren't protected from that.

Fornicators burn in Hell. I would rather be a virgin forever than burn in Hell.

Nyet. Dying a virgin as an ugly guy is easy. Getting a garbage wife is hard.

Look at the ratings thread. Lots of people here are at least average looking.

It isn't about that, most people here are NEETs, low-wage workers or still in school, with no telling how things will go. It's about the bux part.

I will rather starve than eat shit every day only to survive. Agree with op, people who marry non virgins have no pride and dignity.

I used to believe that but I think in the end we all end up as a maggot honeymoon suite.
Dude who posted that is a Muslim. A lot of Christians believe in eternal torture but it's actually a false doctrine.

I am going to save my precious virginity so I can ascend to wizard status, just LOL if u arent wizardmaxxing
I am going to still try and get gf to kiss and love

Being a pure virgin is very rare

Seriously.

Oh, you married a woman who is only using you for money and child-bearing? Congrats. JFL at these people who live their entire lives tied down to a wife who doesn't truly love them. Congrats, you got sex once in a while. Big deal.

IMO refusing to do that is more of an accomplishment because it requires more mental strength. Most people here could at least betabux for a used up slut or a single mom. But for what? Just to say you didn't "die a virgin"? Refusing to betabux or end up with a garbage wife is a feat of mental strength and iron will and is more honorable than giving in to being someone's "settling" partner.

To assume that all women are using you for money by marrying you is pretty laughable. There is a such thing as love you know. The only reason why you haven't realized this is probably because you're just blocking out all forms of kindness from woman and assuming that they are just trying to use you. If you try hard enough and look for someone out there and give people a chance, I know you'll be able to find someone. The reason people like to have kids is because it feels rewarding to have your own offspring succeed in life knowing that it was YOU that helped them become successful in life. That's why people like to have kids. The reason people like to get married is because the couple feel much closer to each other knowing that they promised to be together forever. I honestly think you have no idea what you're talking about. Why not just ask married couples why they are married before stereotyping all of them.

To assume that all women are using you for money by marrying you is pretty laughable. There is a such thing as love you know. The only reason why you haven't realized this is probably because you're just blocking out all forms of kindness from woman and assuming that they are just trying to use you. If you try hard enough and look for someone out there and give people a chance, I know you'll be able to find someone. The reason people like to have kids is because it feels rewarding to have your own offspring succeed in life knowing that it was YOU that helped them become successful in life. That's why people like to have kids. The reason people like to get married is because the couple feel much closer to each other knowing that they promised to be together forever. I honestly think you have no idea what you're talking about. Why not just ask married couples why they are married before stereotyping all of them.

Found the cuck.

TRUE and PURE love doesn't exist unless the woman is a virgin. She literally won't scientifically be attracted to you like she will her first. Her pair-bonding level decreases. Things just aren't as special. Here are several studies:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3382477/
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...-high-failure-rate-second-and-third-marriages
https://ifstudies.org/blog/counteri...between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ual-partners-ve-determine-likely-DIVORCE.html
http://www.medicaldaily.com/sex-mar...te-sex-partners-first-comes-loves-then-390269

People marry because they will take anything to "settle" on and don't have the balls to hold out. But marriage rates are way down, because people are realizing how unfulfilling they are when there's no true exclusivity.

Found the cuck.
He has a point, sometimes I think a lot of people here are actually gay from how obsessed they are with proving women are somehow inherently evil. They’ll make any excuse to not like them. Think about it. Doesn’t desire women. Talks about “chad” men and how they look all day. Sounds pretty gay to me.

This is an extreme level of cope

Agreed . Marry a woman only when you are her first or not marry at all.

Pride and self respect > Everything

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back