Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Dyed Hair Tutorial Mode Whore Kills Herself Swedcuck Pewdiepie Virtue Signals

nazianime

nazianime

Overlord
★★★★★
Just look at this shit, Some foid kills herself because of "cyber bulling". Why can't these sluts not put their faces on the internet if they get "bullied". Look at all the simps in the comments section, that is how much of a tutorial mode game this bitch was running. This is why men are above women, these bitches kneel down and cry when criticized but their are men loosing their homes, children and money to divorce and still get up.

DOA

Who? Even though I don’t know her, good riddance tbh

What a coward.

Good riddance. Dyed whore died. :feelshaha:

Do you think when foids commit suicide, they think they'll somehow experience the attention resulting from that suicide?

Last edited:
Do you think when foids commit suicide, they think they'll somehow experience the attention resulting from that suicide?
Yes, women use suicide as a method of getting attention and pitty. That is why they go for the overdoses and stuff that does not work well. Cowards in death too. I read about a guy who tied a chain around a post and the other side of the chain to his neck. Got in his car and drove straight.

She wouldn't have lasted a single second in my shoes.
Mogs me because shoes.
Yes, women use suicide as a method of getting attention and pitty. That is why they go for the overdoses and stuff that does not work well. Cowards in death too. I read about a guy who tied a chain around a post and the other side of the chain to his neck. Got in his car and drove straight.
Interesting post!

This reminds me of the joke, "bro how the fuck you getting cyberbullied? Just turn off the computer."

Pewdiepie is the ultimate soyboy

women can receive 1000 comments putting them on a pedestal and telling them how beautiful they are but all they care about is the one "cyberbully" comment insulting them

This reminds me of the joke, "bro how the fuck you getting cyberbullied? Just turn off the computer."
"NO YOU NEED TO STOP BULLYING, I DID NOT FARM 100 KARMA ON REDDIT TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT INKWELL, I WILL LOOSE ALL MY INSTA FOLLOWERS" :feels: :feels:

That is their way of thinking.

"she seems so kind" JFL tutorial mode. Also cuck OP for watching (((SoyDiePie))) stop wasting your time and money on JewTube these guys are talentless fucks and earning in millions. I'd rather watch Anime over JewTube. Use ad blocker or cuck.

When you fail to live on just exist mode.

"she seems so kind" JFL tutorial mode. Also cuck OP for watching (((SoyDiePie))) stop wasting your time and money on JewTube these guys are talentless fucks and earning in millions. I'd rather watch Anime over JewTube. Use ad blocker or cuck.
I was not watching pewdiepie but he comes up the YouTube posts. That is how I know about it.

There's no girls in wrestling. Feminization sucks.

Also, "such a nice soul on the show"....give me a break. whatever. fuck off pewdiepie

:feelzez: Suicidal women don't deserve my sympathy + 90% of them aren't even really suicidal

Imagine you have all the money and fame you could ever want, literal sandbox mode life with decades of high living in front of you. But you rope at 22 because you can't handle mean words on a screen :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul::lul: