Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting DXM (robotroppin)

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
Has anyone noticed how 99% of all bottles of Robitussin have other active ingredients other than DXM (ie acetaminophen)? It’s almost as if drug companies are trying to kill fun seekers. Never do Triple C’s. I remember one time I emptied a bottle of Robitussin in some sprite and later looked at the bottle and poured the shit out. Why is having fun illegal in America? Now you have to be over 18 to buy bottles of that shit. I didn’t even know this until I turned 18, because prior to that I would shoplift it. Protip is, if you want to robotrip, use Delsym 12 hour relief (DXM Polystirex). I tried to get high off it one tome, but didn’t because I probably didn’t take enough of it (only 1 bottle). Plus it tastes better than Robitussin. Much better, I might say. You don’t even need to mix it with shit, you can just drink it straight out the bottle.

As for another thing I used to do was Benzedrex. That shit is like adderall. But yeah, that kinda concludes my weird off-the-grid drug rant.

Robo back in the day like twenty years ago when it didn’t have many fillers. Tripped through all the levels with a sitter. It’s really the worst buzz ever and takes like a week to fully recuperate. Not safe and can easily land a person in the hosp emergency room vomiting. Do not recommend.

Has anyone noticed how 99% of all bottles of Robitussin have other active ingredients other than DXM (ie acetaminophen)? It’s almost as if drug companies are trying to kill fun seekers. Never do Triple C’s. I remember one time I emptied a bottle of Robitussin in some sprite and later looked at the bottle and poured the shit out. Why is having fun illegal in America? Now you have to be over 18 to buy bottles of that shit. I didn’t even know this until I turned 18, because prior to that I would shoplift it. Protip is, if you want to robotrip, use Delsym 12 hour relief (DXM Polystirex). I tried to get high off it one tome, but didn’t because I probably didn’t take enough of it (only 1 bottle). Plus it tastes better than Robitussin. Much better, I might say. You don’t even need to mix it with shit, you can just drink it straight out the bottle.

As for another thing I used to do was Benzedrex. That shit is like adderall. But yeah, that kinda concludes my weird off-the-grid drug rant.
Isn't there cough medicine just for robotripping?

dont know what that is tbh

america is retarded and think that will discourage people from tripping even though most kids don't read that chit. You can get pure dxm on the internet though