Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dwarf in the West, Giant in the East

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I hate living in the West, just look at this amazing LifeFuel.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN4W8nLM/?k=1

The Republic of China (Taiwan) is not some poor as SEA country, it's an actual developed rich country on the level of the West, yet this man who would be an Incel DWARF (186 cm) in the West still got a busty Asian Stacy (fake boobs, but still boobs).

As a Manlet in the West I really want to immigrate to the Far East. Moving to the Far East is probably one of the biggest SMV boosters a man can receive. This is absolute life fuel, when I saw his videos I thought that he'd be a tallfag or at least average height, but he's a turbomanlet (I'm using Dutch standards here), this is such amazing LifeFuel for me.

台灣女人很漂亮。 :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Attachments

• 8f0188710c480ac87653ea2bb7c8d8a2.mp4
    1.5 MB
dont thi nk thtas dwarf for west

I hate living in the West, just look at this amazing LifeFuel.

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMN4W8nLM/?k=1

The Republic of China (Taiwan) is not some poor as SEA country, it's an actual developed rich country on the level of the West, yet this man who would be an Incel DWARF (186 cm) in the West still got a busty Asian Stacy (fake boobs, but still boobs).

As a Manlet in the West I really want to immigrate to the Far East. Moving to the Far East is probably one of the biggest SMV boosters a man can receive. This is absolute life fuel, when I saw his videos I thought that he'd be a tallfag or at least average height, but he's a turbomanlet (I'm using Dutch standards here), this is such amazing LifeFuel for me.

台灣女人很漂亮。 :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

42cm is tiny for somebody his size lol, im 42.5 at 5'7.5