Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming DWARF FORTRESS [interactive incel fortress edition] Vote for your favorite mcdaddies

Cast your vote

• Mental_out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • retarded_dumbshit

• Knajjd

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Ryo_Hazuki

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • i_a_m_i

• Master

• Blickpall

• RageAgainstTDL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Juxtaposition6

Juxtaposition6

Degenerate
-
Poll will end in an hour, The yeti will be included without any votes.

There can only be six mcdaddies along with the yeti, we're settling some shitty tropical rainforest.

I'm so bad at dwarf fortress. Every time I try I get annoyed by all the controls and graphics. I should try again though since I'm better with computers now

if knajd doesn't win I'd be really suprised

discord boys rise up

Only 11minutes to go hurry up boyos, we need 2 more mcdaddies.
I'm so bad at dwarf fortress. Every time I try I get annoyed by all the controls and graphics. I should try again though since I'm better with computers now
I love the shit out of this game, its retro graphics and controlls add to the character and the feeling of the game.
Vote fools

Last edited:
i tried playing that game multiple times but i could never bother with learning the ropes of it

I’ve never played it but I think people have made graphic mods for it to make it easier to play.

I’ve never played it but I think people have made graphic mods for it to make it easier to play.
I've been playing games with graphics similar to DF so I might try it again. I haven't tried playing since 11th grade so I might like it this time who knows.

it has the best combat ever ever ever in the history of forever. i really like the game, a

I have a 400 page word document filled with screenshots and text chronicling my last fortress. It was slightly ruined by the broken stress system which hasn't been refined yet. I wish I had more talent at drawing because I really want to illustrate as well ala kruggssmash.

it has the best combat ever ever ever in the history of forever. i really like the game, a
Fellow dfcel
I have a 400 page word document filled with screenshots and text chronicling my last fortress. It was slightly ruined by the broken stress system which hasn't been refined yet. I wish I had more talent at drawing because I really want to illustrate as well ala kruggssmash.
Nice, i used to have a great fortress with a decent army, noble quarters, plenty of quality food and drink, prosperous gem/crafts industry, a well furnished hospital, each dwarf a walled room with stone floorings, a chest and a bed and overall pretty happy inhabitants, my old computer died but i saved it on an external drive thankfully.

Last edited:
Fellow dfcel

Nice, i used to have a great fortress with a decent army, noble quarters, plenty of quality food and drink, prosperous gem/crafts industry, a well furnished hospital, each dwarf a walled room with stone floorings, a chest and a bed and overall pretty happy inhabitants, my old computer died but i saved it on an external drive thankfully.

How was your FPS?

Im a massive FPSconservationistcel, so if you need any tips im your guy. Most people suffer FPS in long forts when they don't necessarily need to.

How was your FPS?

Im a massive FPSconservationistcel, so if you need any tips im your guy. Most people suffer FPS in long forts when they don't necessarily need to.
On my new computer?
60 or something like that, it's smoother than my old laptop.
My new base is still small though.