Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dutchcel and Canadacel doctors replaced chad sperm with their own, while working as fertility doctors

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Pics attached :lul::lul::lul::feelsokman:

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0
Fuck sorry I can't add pics wtf I'll add links

Ultra based and breeding pilled :feelsYall:

That is funny.

Patients are gonna bring civil action against those doctors and win COOMPENISation, that's for sure.

Imagine suing your own biological father for being your father. Modern white society really is soulless.

Imagine suing your own biological father for being your father. Modern white society really is soulless.
It’s not the kids suing jfl. Also, even kids would be mentally destroyed by this.

lifefuel flair btw:feelskek:

That's what those cucks deserve for having to go to a sperm bank to impregnate their wives instead of being verile enough to do it naturally.

Based doctors. I would do the same thing

That's what those cucks deserve for having to go to a sperm bank to impregnate their wives instead of being verile enough to do it naturally.

:feelsLSD:based af

The whole sperm banks selection criteria is a strong evidence supporting the blackpill (might make an elaborate thread about it later)

Patients are gonna bring civil action against those doctors and win COOMPENISation, that's for sure.
Still spread his genes :bigbrain: no amount of suing and prison can change the kid's genetics or get rid of the kid after they're born. (And hopefully soon they won't be able to get rid of the kid before they are born! :feelsgah::feelsgah:)

Wait, there are married couples going to sperm banks :feelswhat: I thought it was only volcel single foids. That's a turbo cucked move by the male.

The whole sperm banks selection criteria is a strong evidence supporting the blackpill (might make an elaborate thread about it later)
Yeah that's true. If height doesn't matter then why do they selectively choose for tall men? INCELTEAR WON'T BE TOUCHING THIS :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelswhat:

I can't imagine how awful it must be to spend several years at medical school just to get a job where you transfer sperm from young, virile Chads over to the rotten eggs of post-wall toilets. Pure suifuel. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
They only got sued because they're ugly, if Dr. Chad did it then these toilets would be celebrating.