Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Dutch Woman (28) commits Euthanasia due to chronic fatigue

human304

human304

Recruit
★★★
431918647_946578030193686_186344366105453604_n.jpg

Last Saturday, a Dutch woman died at home by assisted suicide, with her parents and best friend by her side.

Lauren Hoeve, who also had ADHD, had been in the grip of severe chronic fatigue syndrome, also known as ME, since 2019.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/columni...-assisted-dying-suicide-postnatal-depression/

When you ragequit tutorial mode.

When you ragequit tutorial mode.

just look at her parents , they are smiling. what kind of reality is this.

and chronic fatigue , jfl, one month in high protein diet would have fixed that. really sad seeing this.

but if a man wanted to do it...

Good riddance.

shoulda just drank BANG energy

More to come, easy come easy go

I’m jealous, why can’t I die

Most stupid reason to even rope JFL :feelskek:

See Ya Goodbye GIF by Gerbert!

Another one bites the dust

No birthday for your face

and chronic fatigue , jfl, one month in high protein diet would have fixed that. really sad seeing this.

Clown reality

Last Saturday, a Dutch woman died at home by assisted suicide, with her parents and best friend by her side.

Lauren Hoeve, who also had ADHD, had been in the grip of severe chronic fatigue syndrome, also known as ME, since 2019.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/columni...-assisted-dying-suicide-postnatal-depression/
Fucking greedy news sites. Why the fuck should we pay money to them to read a simple short article that could be written by an AI. I'm so glad "journalists" are dying out. What a blight they are on this world. Nobody needs those faggots anyways now that we have social media.
Gay

Fucking greedy news sites. Why the fuck should we pay money to them to read a simple short article that could be written by an AI. I'm so glad "journalists" are dying out. What a blight they are on this world. Nobody needs those faggots anyways now that we have social media.
View attachment 1086973
Those funds will go straight into the pockets of Jews

Women would rather die than be taken care of by a low value man.

I'm guesses her therapy was state funded

I don’t get why this is a newsworthy story. I’ve seen it a couple of times already. I’m sure many people do this every day in countries where it’s legal.

I don’t get why this is a newsworthy story. I’ve seen it a couple of times already. I’m sure many people do this every day in countries where it’s legal.
Because it had a vagina.

I bet the vast majority of men who have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are just told to man up and suffer until their dying day.

We're all equal, though!

Because it had a vagina.
Even so, I wonder if she’s from a high profile family or something, or maybe has some kind of social media following. Or maybe this story just gets shared often in places I browse.
I bet the vast majority of men who have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome are just told to man up and suffer until their dying day.

We're all equal, though!
Yeah :feelsseriously: Chad probably gets empathy but that’s it

Wow.
Thats wild.

I also have low energy levels and muh proteins dont do shit

Euthanasia to not become a wagecuck, and bitch enjoyed her life on dad's salary :feelsugh:

Is chronic fatigue just being tired all the time? Or is it something more serious?

I'm also tired all the time. Where's my state provided wet hole so I can feel some relief?

Chronic fatigue from lack of Chads. I'm way more tired than her because i can't have sex and it's eating 90% of my energy i feel like shit every time i wake up.

Is chronic fatigue just being tired all the time? Or is it something more serious?
Meme as always i bet her diet was shit (vegan) and she was fake-depressed due lack of Chad. She deserved to get beaten and then given a nutritious dinner and a dick for the desert not the jewthanasia.

Meme as always i bet her diet was shit (vegan) and she was fake-depressed due lack of Chad. She deserved to get beaten and then given a nutritious dinner and a dick for the desert not the jewthanasia.
Vegans actually have a healthier diet than the goyslop most people eat, despite its flaws.

Vegans actually have a healthier diet than the goyslop most people eat, despite its flaws.
Both are shit but vegans are missing many vitamins that's why they are so skinny and weak, goysloppers at least eat the meat with salad sometimes.

It's actually a serious disability. Chronic fatigue is really a shitty name for it. When it's serious, these peoples bodies can't function at all.

Both are shit but vegans are missing many vitamins that's why they are so skinny and weak, goysloppers at least eat the meat with salad sometimes.
That’s a myth. Vegans are actually healthier than the general population and live longer. There’s far more nutrients in fruits and vegetables per calorie than in meat, so they don’t really have more deficiencies.

It's actually a serious disability. Chronic fatigue is really a shitty name for it. When it's serious, these peoples bodies can't function at all.
Thanks for explaining. That makes more sense then.

That’s a myth. Vegans are actually healthier than the general population and live longer. There’s far more nutrients in fruits and vegetables per calorie than in meat, so they don’t really have more deficiencies.
absolutely false meat by far beats every single veggie in nutrient density.

vegan diet makes people weak,timid cowards.

absolutely false meat by far beats every single veggie in nutrient density.

vegan diet makes people weak,timid cowards.
It doesn’t. You have it backwards. Most vegans online are leftist idiots and they would be retarded whether they were vegan or not.

As for meat, they do have nutrients but they are also very calorie dense in comparison. They still don’t have the phytonutrients that are found in vegetables and fruits. Also, most people are just eating the muscle meats and not the organ meats that are known for being much more nutritious. Do you eat organ meat yourself or just stick to muscle meats? Cause I personally tried organ meat and it’s hard to eat taste wise.

Based, hopefully some based mortioncels got to play her with body before deep frying it :feelshmm:

What a weak woman.

I have that shit 24/7

I am weak and fatigued every fucking day, doesn't matter how much I sleep or eat. I overeat, I'm fatigued. I undereat, I'm fatigued. Shit doesn't matter just fatigued 24/7.

That's on top of being a truecel and yet I soldier on.

True? I feel brain fog and muscle weakness. Could that be it?

really bizarre.

It doesn’t. You have it backwards. Most vegans online are leftist idiots and they would be retarded whether they were vegan or not.

As for meat, they do have nutrients but they are also very calorie dense in comparison. They still don’t have the phytonutrients that are found in vegetables and fruits. Also, most people are just eating the muscle meats and not the organ meats that are known for being much more nutritious. Do you eat organ meat yourself or just stick to muscle meats? Cause I personally tried organ meat and it’s hard to eat taste wise.
Vegan diet is literally a crime to give to kids/teens in some country because it lacks nutrients despite it being high calorie dense which is negated by phytates. Zinc in animal protein are 2-4x more bioavailable than from cereals etc.

Last edited: