Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dutch shooter is an aspie 4chan incel!!!!

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

He's a bikecel

Last edited:
Oml fuck webp. Wait while I upload pics in jpeg brocels

He's an IQ mogger. I don't give a fuck about him, quite honestly.

Also one post
Screenshot 20230929 191420

He's probably right about asbrrgers. Almost every "mentally ill" person is just more aware of human nature and how stupid it truly is. You have to be dim witted and ignorant to socialize with most normies.

So he wasted his life in med school and not only did they sabotage him, which cost him two years of his life and pushed him to alcoholism, and in the end, they refused to sign his diploma, which was required for his current job?

Then it was almost his responsibility to take revenge.

Ethnic in the Netherlands = over.

Brutal but based. He is proof "normiemaxxing" and social maxing simply do not work.

-"'Police got really triggered by the p*** bottles, its just bed pots, why does it trigger normies so much?'" lmfao, idk man normies and braindead, I probably have like 10 in my room

View attachment 888327

Brutal but based. He is proof "normiemaxxing" and social maxing simply do not work.

-"'Police got really triggered by the p*** bottles, its just bed pots, why does it trigger normies so much?'" lmfao, idk man normies and braindead, I probably have like 10 in my room
i hate shooters (most are feds) but this GTA IV character is based

sperg brotherhood

Don't worsen the problem.

He's a bikecel

View attachment 888165
View attachment 888168
View attachment 888169
View attachment 888170
View attachment 888171
View attachment 888173
View attachment 888174
Gigabased.

Fouad L. did nothing wrong.

Free Fouad.

He's probably right about asbrrgers. Almost every "mentally ill" person is just more aware of human nature and how stupid it truly is. You have to be dim witted and ignorant to socialize with most normies.
True. Normies hate aspies. It's like we're not even the same species.

So he wasted his life in med school and not only did they sabotage him, which cost him two years of his life and pushed him to alcoholism, and in the end, they refused to sign his diploma, which was required for his current job?

Then it was almost his responsibility to take revenge.
He took revenge on those who've wronged him.

The coalburner threw the glove when she sent pigs after a man playing with his rabbit in his yard. Saint FL returned the glove with extreme prejudice. Did nothing wrong there.

200 years ago this was called CHIVALRY.

Fouad is indeed the Last Chevalier of Europe.

All hail Saint Fouad --- the SUPREME CHEVALIER.

Based but he still should get shot for animal abuse

Like the test for "machiavellianism," literally just your awarness that being a good person doesn't benefit you.

Shit, I read his thread even before the archiving.:worryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back