Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DUTCH PEOPLE ARE ALL CHAD

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
THIS IS SO FUCKING CRAZY.There was a dutch student today and i got almost wet looking at him. So fucking unfair

Allblueeeee said:
THIS IS SO FUCKING CRAZY.There was a dutch student today and i got almost wet looking at him. So fucking unfair

Faggot. Also: every country has its incels.

I live in the Netherlands, they are idd tall as fuck since the average male height is 6'3.
However they are not all chads.

Suicel said:
Allblueeeee said:

And white Italians. A lot of stacies too.

Suicel said:

But you dont see many dutch incels in the campus. They are all atleast normie level.

Suicel said:
>white Italians

Have you been to Italy? I am just talking about Rome btw, I don't know about other places.

Allblueeeee said:

Wtf? Thats the gayest thing i've ever read on here. Go think about what you just said you filth

Nautica1983 said:
Wtf? Thats the gayest thing i've ever read on here. Go think about what you just said you filth

Just exagerating things boyo

And what did chad do to deserve his looks?

BeyondHope said:
And what did chad do to deserve his looks?
many dont, especially those idiots who beat me up on NYE. They still got laid while almost killing me. Many chads are evil .

thetruecelibate said:
many dont, especially those idiots who beat me up on NYE. They still got laid while almost killing me.  Many chads are evil .

They do not deserve it. We do.

thetruecelibate said:
many dont, especially those idiots who beat me up on NYE. They still got laid while almost killing me.  Many chads are evil .

ER when ?

Stanx22 said:
thetruecelibate said:
many dont, especially those idiots who beat me up on NYE. They still got laid while almost killing me. Many chads are evil .
ER when ?
felt like going ER right after, but its not worth it. I cant end my life because of one incident. I do hope those chads get aids.

thetruecelibate said:
felt like going ER right after, but its not worth it. I cant end my life because of one incident. I do hope those chads get aids.

Chads have immense immunity from all kinds of STD's.

@copinggymcel

Alright buddy boyo explain this balding nerdic phenotype then

overlystinkypants said:
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeee...

I am rly not into guys. I just like to look at beautiful male faces

BeyondHope said:
They do not deserve it. We do.

At birth, how were you any more deserving than Chad of fortuitous genetic recombination? It's a fucking lottery, a few people win while most lose, and none deserve to win or lose more than anyone else.

No one is going to compete with a guy who is much taller and bigger frame than you, even if you mog his face by a 1-2 points.

You saw one dutch guy so you now assume that all dutch people must be Chad? Nah ah

Allblueeeee said:
I am rly not into guys. I just like to look at beautiful male faces

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqgW-2orQQg[/video]

blickpall said:
At birth, how were you any more deserving than Chad of fortuitous genetic recombination? It's a fucking lottery, a few people win while most lose, and none deserve to win or lose more than anyone else.

I deserve it because I worked for it. This cuckery about genetic lottey has to stop. Feminism has convinced many incels that they are unworthy because they were born with inferior genetics. Our father pulled despite being uglier than us. Why? Because there was not a total degeneration of the male gender like there is today. Women are getting praised for doing stuff that was exclusive to male's back in the day like working while men only get praised when they look good.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You saw one dutch guy so you now assume that all dutch people must be Chad? Nah ah

They are all chad. Average height 6'2

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

i am studying in a dutch university. Just wanted to tell that i saw this fucking slayer tody at campus. I see many chads there but this chad from today was a fckng slayer

COPE. They are pretty tall, but most aren't particularly robust. Lanklet central.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
tall=/=Chad

They are tall wide framed and very masc.

Duth incels are the rarest commodoity

Yeah I think The Netherlands has the highest percentage of Chads. Or maybe Norway. NL has the biggest average height in the world and it seems like all guys are these good looking viking looking guys

Bernard said:
Yeah I think The Netherlands has the highest percentage of Chads. Or maybe Norway. NL has the biggest average height in the world and it seems like all guys are these good looking viking looking guys

This comment and the complete thread is bullshit.
I live in the NL and i see plenty of uggos.
Visited other countries and the percentage of chads is about the same, except for the height part ofc.

https://www.stickmanbangkok.com/readers-submissions/2008/01/dutch-women-and-their-weird-behaviour/

incel says dutch women prefer bbcs