Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dutch Pareto principle is even worse

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Well, the good news for us shortcels in the Netherlands (this I define as being a part of "the bottom 80% of the men") is that the general Dutch population is shrinking in height. This follows a global trend where men are actually shrinking, despite the stereotype that Zoomers are exceptionally tall, outside of East Asia this is a myth and the opposite is true, my guess is that taller men simply hog more of the spotlight today. For example Hollywood actors are almost all around 6'3, even back in the 1990's and short actors rarely get cast. That aside here are the official statistics.

Screenshot 20220523 152158

So... Good news for us shortcels? Not exactly, the Pareto principle still applies:

Screenshot 20220523 152213

Yes "shorter than 175 cm" is its entire category. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: And a sizable part of the population is above 190 cm, in fact, being below 190 cm in the Netherlands is probably like being below 175 cm in other countries. It's over for me. :cryfeels:

This is exactly why I NEED shoe lifts, I didn't even care about height before I took the Heightpill. :blackpill: Only 30% of the male population is even below 6 ft. tall. Remember, in other countries the inverse is true.

Forgot to add the link:

No, this isn't "height baiting". :feelswhat:

<6' = over
As simple as that