Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dutch Olympian who raped a 12-year-old girl ‘is not a paedophile’, official says

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Luminary
★★★★★
that's like saying someone isn't a faggot after they sucked dick

the double standards are crazy

Ur only a pedo if ur ugli

The halo effect is eternal

Well to be fair, he's technically a hebephile. Not a pedophile.

Hoe lee fuck Chad really does get away with evERything. Nuke this planet already.

If all "Pedophiles" Look like mogger men they would not be hated at all.

@BlueCore @Simba

God forbid i look at a girl for one second im called a pedo but this fucker rapes a 12 year and and isn’t considered a pedo by the media absolute clown world :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Who wants to bet that the official who wrote that is female:feelskek::feelskek:? "Only incels can be pedos bucko, Chads and women are always good people:soy::foidSoy:," is what I'm getting from this:waitwhat:.

Reminds me of a certain someone @ColdBoy threads asking if wed molest a 12 year old

Reminds me of a certain someone @ColdBoy threads asking if wed molest a 12 year old

The same kind of trash people wants to bring LGBTQ to toddlers.
They're beyond evil.

Height6 ft 6 in (1.99 m)

You can't be a pedo at that height. Chris Hansen is 6ft1 yet he is never shown catching "predators" taller than him; most subhumans he catches are like 5ft4. 6ft6 = gigachad, you're immune to being a pedophile even if you're a high profile athlete and you rape a 12yo girl. Tallfags can't be pedos.

things are getting crazy
I wouldn't keep my eyes so closed from now on if i was you or anyone seeing this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back