Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dutch Moroccans are based

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I'm on Facebook and in one of these groups some Moroccan dude said there's a theory: if she went to the BLM protest, she's not marriage material. Some cucks here and there but a lot agreed. I have seen that lots of Moroccan whores however are getting upset and supporting BLM heavily. @gymletethnicel

Foids are virtue signaling. It's convenient for their SJW good goy points to protest a non incel black man getting murdered by he pigs but they giggle when short and ugly men of all races get killed by Porky's minions.

BLM=BBCLM

Foids are virtue signaling. It's convenient for their SJW good goy points to protest a non incel black man getting murdered by he pigs but they giggle when short and ugly men of all races get killed by Porky's minions.

BLM=BBCLM
Exactly, that's why you can tell if she's a degenerate coal-burning slut or not if she attends it.

Exactly, that's why you can tell if she's a degenerate coal-burning slut or not if she attends it.
If she attends a BLM event, she literally doesn't respect men with penises under eight inches.

BLM=BBCLM

Reminds me of this 4chan post:

1jp3n2ub4c251

I'm dutch moroccan and I live in Netherlands lol. no one really cares about this whole black lives matter in my family to be quite honest.

BLM=BBCLM

Yes.

I'm dutch moroccan and I live in Netherlands lol. no one really cares about this whole black lives matter in my family to be quite honest.
Ayy, based! Ik zit in groepen zoals Marokkanen/Multicultuureel Bijeen en daar heb je honderden Marokkanen. Een aantal posts gingen over de black lives matter :soy: demonstraties en vele Marokkaanse meiden zaten het te verdedigen. Duidelijker maken ze het niet dat ze van negerlullen houden aangezien ze de prioriteit geven aan BLM i.p.v. Palestina.

@RREEEEEEEEE are you Dutch Moroccan too? Didn't know that.

Ayy, based! Ik zit in groepen zoals Marokkanen/Multicultuureel Bijeen en daar heb je honderden Marokkanen. Een aantal posts gingen over de black lives matter :soy: demonstraties en vele Marokkaanse meiden zaten het te verdedigen. Duidelijker maken ze het niet dat ze van negerlullen houden aangezien ze de prioriteit geven aan BLM i.p.v. Palestina.
Actually roughly understood what you're saying even though I dont speak Dutch.

dutch is just retarded german

non ethnics are based tbh

No, I am a "Dutch" curry. Hmm so you are German? I can understand German to a certain degree, but only when written.

dutch is just retarded german
Actually, German started off as a dialect of Dutch, so German is just retarded Dutch.

p
No, I am a "Dutch" curry. Hmm so you are German? I can understand German to a certain degree, but only when written.

Actually, German started off as a dialect of Dutch, so German is just retarded Dutch.
81D4A881 76F7 4BBD B99E 13BA9E88E5B3