Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dutch-/Flemishcels GTFIH

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I wanna work on my Dutch. I know enough to get the gist of news, podcasts, TV shows etc.
Recommend me some good content in Dutch, because I'd rather not listen to soymaxxed mainstream stuff.
I'm mostly looking for podcasts, TV shows, YouTube channels and maybe like blogs or forums or something (is there a Dutch incel forum?). Anything will be useful, just make it entertaining, don't worry about the language being too hard.
I have trouble finding anything enjoyable and I only come across normie shit (because it's obviously the easiest to find). You can just post the stuff you watch or listen to and I'll check it out.

I'm not dutch but bumping because u deserve in case any dutch sees this

@RREEEEEEEEE
@gymletethnicel
@HidekiTojota
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Indari
@Pengwin

@RREEEEEEEEE
@gymletethnicel
@HidekiTojota
@DepravedAndDeprived
@Indari
@Pengwin
Bedankt voor de tag, maat!
Recommend me some good content in Dutch, because I'd rather not listen to soymaxxed mainstream stuff.
Try this Youtube channel made by ethnics, it's very popular among ethnics and it's called Supergaande. They interview random people in the streets; keep in mind that it's geared towards ethnics. Still lulzworthy. This one is called "How much is your outfit worth?"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfhmmNaa464

Last edited:
@Indari
If I fail trying to live in Austria, I'll try to live in Netherlands... Netherlands seems a pretty cool country tbh and Germany seems pretty cucked

I believe I understand you somehow

The Netherlands is arguably one of the best countries in terms of social or financial structure, ascending on the other hand is very difficult here.

why do you love netherlands too much?
he wants to get humiliated and heightmogged by everyone at least once so he can feel he can survive in his own countrys hypergamous environment

How do you know dutch? just from studying?
Why though, it's a useless language. I'd much rather speak fluent French or German. I advise you to learn something else, even Arabic would be a far better language to learn.
says the one who lives in the greatest country in the world
he wants to get humiliated and heightmogged by everyone at least once so he can feel he can survive in his own countrys hypergamous environment
I want to live in a not shit country
The Netherlands is arguably one of the best countries in terms of social or financial structure, ascending on the other hand is very difficult here.

Last edited: