Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over During my highschool years I saw NOT ONE curry or hispanic male in a relationship!

northwesterner

northwesterner

Nothing left
★★
If I'm remembering things correctly, the demographics of my Highschool were set up a bit like this:
50% White
19% Hispanic (mostly the very brown and not too mixed type ones)
16% South Asians (curries, pakis etc)
12% East/Southeast Asians (Chinese, Koreans, Filipinos)
3% African

But guess what the percentage of Hispanic and Curry males in a relationship was? ABSOLUTELY ZERO PERRCEEEENNNNNTTTT. Though they were in different social groups from one another, I remember that they often went through the same exact situation. They (curries and spics) had female "friends" but they were never found dating one another. The curry and spic females, were always off getting fucked by the white/black chad or chadlites.

The curry and spic males were exclusively used as jesters in their friend groups (if they had one) That is the role they were given. The females laughed at them while hugging their chad boyfriends.

Remember my percentages? Look at the percentage for African. Only 3%, and yet I saw more black males in relationships than I ever saw their curry and spic counterparts. (Note that this isn't to say there weren't any black sub5s).

The spic males got it the worst. Short, poor, low IQ, brown and ugly. That is how I'd describe the vast majority of them. The only thing they could do was fuck off and thugmaxx in their poverty stricken shithole neighborhoods (aka they'd become a drug dealer for one whole day and then get shot by a negro or rival spic). Though very much subhuman, the curries, at the very least, were typically average height, rich and had high IQ, but obviously it got them no pussy and no girlfriend.

The only male of any spic origin that I knew had a girlfriend was a HTN friend of mine. Yet he was only Half a spic, and even then, it's not as if he was slaying white prime stacie pussy. He had but one girlfriend, and it was a fat Becky who turned out to be a troon then later died via /exitlobby.

Highschool was a very big blackpilling moment for me, as I'm sure it was for many of the people on this forum.

@? see piece of garbage?

trying to ascend

I saw ethnics in relationships, but they were average or above average, mostly; your ancedote doesn't apply universally, and it doesn't mean those ethnics remained incel, but still brutal if they were all mostly sub 5. :society:

Cope, brown hispanos have negative SMV
Not if average or above, they're affected by the ethnic tax but not to that extent; I won't accept that much of a deviation unless evidence is shown. :feelshehe: :society:

shitskin = over @Incelius Savage

Do you have evidence backing up your arguments?
No, can't find any, but logically average or above spics should be able to ascend even with current hypergamy like established with whites. :feelsjuice:

I see a lot of Hispanic/Latinos in intimate relationships where im from

No, can't find any, but logically average or above spics should be able to ascend even with current hypergamy like established with whites. :feelsjuice:
Source:Trust me bro

the most reasonable answer.
You seem like another JBW denier.
It's ok pigskin, I know you are incel becuase you are all aryan gigastacy only

I saw ethnics in relationships, but they were average or above average, mostly; your ancedote doesn't apply universally, and it doesn't mean those ethnics remained incel, but still brutal if they were all mostly sub 5. :society:
Indeed, I'd consider the vast majority of them as sub 5. My HTN friend was in the small minority of non sub 5 spics.

My school was quite different. It was in the middle of nowhere and there were about 1,500 students. Before you think that's a lot of students for being in the middle of nowhere, my bus ride was 2 hours and 45 minutes so they brought kids from like a 100 mile radius. My school was 99% white and I saw a grand total of TWO couples my entire high school years. Looking back it's like I went to a school filled with asexuals. The guys made dirty jokes but rarely commented on hot girls or anything. Everyone was focused on their studies.

Hell, only a few people were even into anime but that was probably because you couldn't get cable in our area back then. All we had was VHS and later DVD and antennas for shitty over the air TV and even then most people only got 2 or 3 channels. My family had a huge ass roof mounted antenna so we got like 12 channels. Now before you think this was back in the stone age, I was in high school between 2005 and 2009 so it wasn't THAT long ago.

I obviously never had a girlfriend in high school but nobody else did either so I didn't feel weird about it. Thinking back I bet those 2 fucking guys got to fuck like 100x girls each. I didn't really interact with girls. None of the guys did. I only noticed like 2 couples but I didn't pay close enough attention to know if it was the same girl these guys were with or if it was a different girl every day. I wasn't blackpilled back then so I didn't know to look for that.

Holy fuck just writing this makes me feel like I grew up on an alien planet. Did anyone else go to a school like this? It wasn't some weirdo religious school or anything. Just a normal high school.

My school was quite different. It was in the middle of nowhere and there were about 1,500 students. Before you think that's a lot of students for being in the middle of nowhere, my bus ride was 2 hours and 45 minutes so they brought kids from like a 100 mile radius. My school was 99% white and I saw a grand total of TWO couples my entire high school years. Looking back it's like I went to a school filled with asexuals. The guys made dirty jokes but rarely commented on hot girls or anything. Everyone was focused on their studies.

Hell, only a few people were even into anime but that was probably because you couldn't get cable in our area back then. All we had was VHS and later DVD and antennas for shitty over the air TV and even then most people only got 2 or 3 channels. My family had a huge ass roof mounted antenna so we got like 12 channels. Now before you think this was back in the stone age, I was in high school between 2005 and 2009 so it wasn't THAT long ago.

I obviously never had a girlfriend in high school but nobody else did either so I didn't feel weird about it. Thinking back I bet those 2 fucking guys got to fuck like 100x girls each. I didn't really interact with girls. None of the guys did. I only noticed like 2 couples but I didn't pay close enough attention to know if it was the same girl these guys were with or if it was a different girl every day. I wasn't blackpilled back then so I didn't know to look for that.

Holy fuck just writing this makes me feel like I grew up on an alien planet. Did anyone else go to a school like this? It wasn't some weirdo religious school or anything. Just a normal high school.
That's hypergamy in action.
Brootal to be blackpilled so young

Very interesting. That seems a much more preferable experience to what my high school life was like tbh (well besides maybe the 100 girl harem thing). I swear they should rename the school I went to Incelblackpill High lmfao.

You wanna hear about high school in EU?

100% white

One chad that looks like he got some nigger in his mix, 6'4"+ , fucks 5 different best looking girls in my class alone in a single year, who knows how many more i don't know of.

None of the other guys had girlfriends.

it nevER began for ethnics

Being mongoloid/asian/amerind looking Hispanic is over

Brutal for us spiccels

@Fallenleaves you see this? Chinkmales were able to get to get girlfriends, while curries couldn't, so that means noodlewhores are better than currywhores.

@Fallenleaves you see this? Chinkmales were able to get to get girlfriends, while curries couldn't, so that means noodlewhores are better than currywhores.
We are not part of the game, that's the most important issue.