Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel During highschool lunch I would sit with other losers

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
When I was in high school I remember everyone had their own tables at lunch. The chads would sit with the other chads or with women. Hot women would sit with the other hot women. Normies with normies. Then the losers like me and sub5 would sit at our own table the rejects. I would also sit in the back of the classroom to stay invisible.

Truecel trait, you keep thinking back to high school wishing things were different.

It’s over blackpilledscience

Same here, but the normies and foids all stuck together instead of eating separately.

I would sit alone or go home and eat during break. Good memories of going home during break time.

And I would either not eat, or eat alone in a classroom / computer room.

When I was in high school I remember everyone had their own tables at lunch. The chads would sit with the other chads or with women. Hot women would sit with the other hot women. Normies with normies. Then the losers like me and sub5 would sit at our own table the rejects. I would also sit in the back of the classroom to stay invisible.
Mogs me. Freshman year during lunch I didnt even fit in with any loser groups. I had to be by myself, I think I often didn’t eat or ate quickly alone and went to the library.

It’s a US school thing, Eurofags usually don’t have lunch together, we just eat sandwiches in the court yard and wait for class.

But I would have sat alone, I can tell you that much. I was very unpopular in school.