Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting dumbfuck curry relative tried to brag about curryland having more ppl than chinkland. curries are seen as roaches. being this numerous is bad

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I just can't accept that out of all the fucking bloodlines out there, I had to be one of this cockroach like race. And even worse the inbred poor shitskin muzzie line too. Dumbfuck relatives bragging about his race being numerous like roaches. He's such fucking idiot! And most of the curry boomers I know, think somehow being a human cockroach is something to be proud about.

well in my case my curry relatives most of the time have reverse opinions like 'there are too many curries we should implement china like one child policy' without even looking at how CCP imposed one child policy turned china into nation of sissified men and overly inflated-egoed foids in just one decade; so much that CCP has to now curb many of these domestic feminist movements there and promote 'family' things

but otherwise yes, average upper middle class chinki enjoys much better life than average pajeet family;

it's always double edged sword with population dynamics;i think we may also go down choyna way in span of 10 years because raising feminism here among modern ejewketed curryfoids - as for curries it's almost always one extreme or other

well in my case my curry relatives most of the time have reverse opinions like 'there are too many curries we should implement china like one child policy' without even looking at how CCP imposed one child policy turned china into nation of sissified men and overly inflated-egoed foids in just one decade; so much that CCP has to now curb many of these domestic feminist movements there and promote 'family' things

but otherwise yes, average upper middle class chinki enjoys much better life than average pajeet family;

it's always double edged sword with population dynamics;i think we may also go down choyna way in span of 10 years because raising feminism here among modern ejewketed curryfoids - as for curries it's almost always one extreme or other
But the Muslims are still breeding like pigs.

AI will make population irrelevant within 30 years. Only supply chain and aggregate resources will be the key metrics.
But the Muslims are still breeding like pigs.
yup especially Pakistani cousin fuckers.

AI will make population irrelevant within 30 years. Only supply chain and aggregate resources will be the key metrics.

yup especially Pakistani cousin fuckers.
Bro I know so many paki in us and they all shit out 4 kids. Dumbass should starve and never get any imf loans. Same with niggers. Too much aid to shithole countries that contribute nothing

Bro I know so many paki in us and they all shit out 4 kids. Dumbass should starve and never get any imf loans. Same with niggers. Too much aid to shithole countries that contribute nothing
I know this son of bitch Pakistani boomer(75-80 yrs old) with 6 kids. 3 with his second wife who is in her 40s. This sack of shit leeches off government disability and pension. Abused his kids and kicked em out with his 2nd wife. Absolutely worthless bastard.

Pakistanis are cockroaches of cockroaches.

I know this son of bitch Pakistani boomer(75-80 yrs old) with 6 kids. 3 with his second wife who is in her 40s. This sack of shit leeches off government disability and pension. Abused his kids and kicked em out with his 2nd wife. Absolutely worthless bastard.

Pakistanis are cockroaches of cockroaches.
I know I hate paki scums. These fuckers are the most arrogant leeches. They usually are also retarded and abuse their wives which they deserve none. Like we can’t get one bitch and this guy has 2

kill all breeders

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back