Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumbest Expensive thing you ever bought?

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
Bought pic related for $300 right after high school. Watch made me realize I am a wristlet.
Don't wear it anymore, bought another watch that was more practical & slightly smaller.

nothing because I’m a poorfag

When I bought my glasses the saleswoman convinced me to add a protection against computer brightness but then I realized I only use my glasses for far away things and never on the computer.

I barely have enough shekels to buy anything..

New car or college education in the wrong major

im not sure tbh, not anything particularly expensive, probably a video game or a console, since it takes me a while to go through games

Ounce of weed just to get it flushed the next day

Pokémon cards

Useless education.

A $200 katana. I used it for yardwork - cutting brair and super tall weeds - it sucks for branches more than .25 inches wide. So it's useless for trimming (hardwood) trees as to get better sword fighting skills on the cheap.

European style swords are ok for trimming hardwood trees. But i ain't no fucking Knight! I'm more of a ronin. Ouch!

And a stainless steel solar watch via eBay. Too fancy looking for my area. Makes me look like a "dandy." Ugh.

A Nintendo Switch. :soy:

A camera I bought then realised I rarely go out and have nothing to take photos of except my miniatures which I am OK at painting so waste of money.

Are you black Numb? I can't believe any white person would spend that much money on a fucking shoe.
They were some retarded weeb shoes imported from japan tbh

I have never bought anything that I did not have any use of.

I think you three bought the dumbest things so far.

Are you black Numb? I can't believe any white person would spend that much money on a fucking shoe.

& does nba really require you to pay for voice chat? ngl if this isn't bs it's probably the dumbest thing here.
Vc - virtual currency
NBA 2k is just a garbage game that forces its customers to spend shit tons of money on their worthless in game currency.

microtransactions

200€ chair that doesnt fit in my room

Vc - virtual currency
NBA 2k is just a garbage game that forces its customers to spend shit tons of money on their worthless in game currency.

Imagine buying a $60 game and still having to pay microtransactions.
:feelskek:

oversized hoodie from china that i never wore in public

Imagine buying a $60 game and still having to pay microtransactions.
:feelskek:
Yeah it's retarded af. That's why I don't buy the game anymore it's stupid expensive