Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumbass slut who dated a pedophile complains guys aren't mature enough lol

damn life must be so terrible for her :feelsXmas:

"Guys aren't mature enough" = Why does Chad not give me any attention?? -__-

Dumb slut.

A mental wreck of her own doing :feelshaha:

Chad can be a pedo and the foid will miss his dick while insulting other subhumans for being "immature". Yes, your lover was so mature fucking you at the tender age of 11.

so what she is saying is that older men should date 11yos and have sexual relations with them when they hit 15 or so?
i completely agree. i think she finally came to her logical senses but society wants to brainwash her into thinking this type of relationship is wrong

society has fallen so low

Chad can be a pedo and the foid will miss his dick while insulting other subhumans for being "immature". Yes, your lover was so mature fucking you at the tender age of 11.
Exactly what I was thinking. Foids are cognitive dissonance machines.

Honestly, I'm inclined to believe this is larp but again it could be true. If she didn't pick exclusively based on look she would find plenty of "mature" guys. Her own fault for going for Chad, I was extremely mature at her age. :feelskek::feelshaha: Foids don't even acknowledge that non-Chads exist. It's the same shit like "all men are pigs" when she means "all chads are pigs".

I hate girls dating above their age. Date for example your classmates, if you give them a chance you will be much happier. One girl in uni once said to me she "had a man" now and then, like she calls men her age "guys" and older assholes "man" like guys her age are not real men or something. She was also super immature herself. You can't make this shit up. They leave their dad and they immediately want a surrogate so they find an older guy because they can't handle any form of discomfort. They never step out of their comfort zone or even try to understand their peers. Meanwhile guys her age will study hours of pickup so they can even have a conversation with her, only to not even be considered and immediately rejected. If they knew how much effort guys took they would probably look down on them and laugh at them, completely selfish, priviledged and lazy as they are. Absolute insanity.

Dumb slut.
Exactly, she probably just went for chad, a person that will get away with being an idiot 90% of times with his looks/strength/status ,and not for the ugly incel simp that would probably (90%) actually give her respect and not try to use her as his onahole.

so what she is saying is that older men should date 11yos and have sexual relations with them when they hit 15 or so?
i completely agree. i think she finally came to her logical senses but society wants to brainwash her into thinking this type of relationship is wrong

Yes

Most foids like her always end up with a man who's 10-20 yrs older than her.

As soon as she turns 18, she'll go back to fucking 30+ yr old men

Dumb slut.

Did you even read the article? She attention from Chads her own age who tried to force her into giving blowjobs.

She had attention from 11-15 years old from guy in 30s (not sure at which point he was 34) who treated her well

NeedlePoke said:
I don’t feel wronged though.
Or like a victim in any way.
Marcus treated me really well and he taught me a lot.
He always respected what I’d say and he always listened to me.
I felt like he really loved and cared for me.
In my head I don’t feel like a survivor of anything.

her bitch aunt ruined things, forced into therapy, now she's getting attention from teen boys who are abusive to her (tried to force BJ, grabbed ass, cheated on her)

NeedlePoke said:
my therapist thought I was in a good enough place to start dating boys my age.
And they’re just the worst.
I went on a date with a boy who tried to push my head down onto his lap to give him a BJ while we were in my parents driveway.
Another one kept grabbing at my butt when no one was looking at a barbecue.
And this one guy that I REALLY liked and it seemed like things were really going places ended up sleeping with one of my best friends

She is pretty harsh on guys her own age of course:
I have no desire to date boys my age, they’re all morons.
They can’t hold an intelligent conversation and they have no idea what’s going on in the world unless it relates DIRECTLY to them.
My therapist says it’s important for me to open myself up to people my age romantically but they’re literally all the worst.

Basically she's only going after Chads in HS (the dumbasses) and ignoring the more intelligent guys while LARPing she's giving all boys a chance and they're all dumb.

However her story is basically a good testimonial for why it should be 30s-cels like me who get to date pubescent girls while the teen chads should be banned from doing so.

A mental wreck of her own doing :feelshaha:
no it was her aunt who fucked things up

bunch of total agecucks here

you don't seem to realize it's the HS boys who are the Chads and she's pining for the mature beta in his 30s

Clearly her 30s lover was more respectful and mature than the boys assaulting her in HS

high IQ

Most foids like her always end up with a man who's 10-20 yrs older than her.
As soon as she turns 18, she'll go back to fucking 30+ yr old men
I won't want her by then, she'll probably have sucked dozens of teen chad cocks

No wonder men made the choices for these holes not long ago. Sadly not anymore :fuk:

This happens to all foids btw. Agecucks gtfih

Did you even read the article? She attention from Chads her own age who tried to force her into giving blowjobs.

She had attention from 11-15 years old from guy in 30s (not sure at which point he was 34) who treated her well

her bitch aunt ruined things, forced into therapy, now she's getting attention from teen boys who are abusive to her (tried to force BJ, grabbed ass, cheated on her)

Basically she's only going after Chads in HS (the dumbasses) and ignoring the more intelligent guys while LARPing she's giving all boys a chance and they're all dumb.

However her story is basically a good testimonial for why it should be 30s-cels like me who get to date pubescent girls while the teen chads should be banned from doing so.

you don't seem to realize it's the HS boys who are the Chads and she's pining for the mature beta in his 30s

Clearly her 30s lover was more respectful and mature than the boys assaulting her in HS

high IQ

The way she worded her story, it almost seems as if she didnt give any of those teen guys a chance to clap, because she was too accustomed to the maturity, wisdom, and patience that an older guy may have over a teen boy.

:soy: yeah that's definitely pedo

There's no difference in maturity between an 11 year old foid and a 70 year old foid. I see nothing wrong with this.

she didnt give any of those teen guys a chance to clap, because she was too accustomed to the maturity, wisdom, and patience that an older guy may have over a teen boy.
My intution isn't putting together what you intended to write here

That she didnt have sex with those teen chads
even if you meant "chad" in place of "clap" it's still odd because you wrote it like a verb not a noun

"she didnt give any of those teen guys a chance to Chad, because she was too accustomed to the maturity"

you mean give the teens a chance to become Chad, is that how Chadding is a verb?

even if you meant "chad" in place of "clap" it's still odd because you wrote it like a verb not a noun

No man

You seriously never seen how people use "clap" or "clapping" these days ? :feelshaha:

@Broly thoughts on this :feelswhere:
"she didnt give any of those teen guys a chance to Chad, because she was too accustomed to the maturity"

you mean give the teens a chance to become Chad, is that how Chadding is a verb?
Bruh....

No man

You seriously never seen how people use "clap" or "clapping" these days ? :feelshaha:

@Broly thoughts on this :feelswhere:

Bruh....
I'm feeling like some old man not caught up on the latest slang...

Clap

this isn't the top def on UD but I figure you mean this?

high IQ

New necropost rule is dumb af. This was a real effort post, not some stupid one liner.

@Infinity Nigga please.

New necropost rule is dumb af. This was a real effort post, not some stupid one liner.
@Infinity Nigga please.
well since BM brought it up, yeah I did not break the rules at all and the 30% warning I got for my high-effort bump is completely undeserved.

Not sure why you tagged Infinity though, is it because he's the new site owner?
He isn't the one who issued the warning. I got a PM from the one that did and have contact them explaining why I think they are wrong to issue that 30%.

Behavior

If there is some "new rule" I don't know where to find it. Any changes to the rules should not apply unless the mods actually alter the 2017 "rules and faq" thread at https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/

Actually come to think of it, why haven't they added the new anti-loli rules there yet? Are mods incapable of accessing that thread or some shit?

If we don't have a site designer who can update this stuff the place is doomed.

well since BM brought it up, yeah I did not break the rules at all and the 30% warning I got for my high-effort bump is completely undeserved.

Not sure why you tagged Infinity though, is it because he's the new site owner?
He isn't the one who issued the warning. I got a PM from the one that did and have contact them explaining why I think they are wrong to issue that 30%.

View attachment 577804

If there is some "new rule" I don't know where to find it. Any changes to the rules should not apply unless the mods actually alter the 2017 "rules and faq" thread at https://incels.is/threads/rules-and-faq.799/

Actually come to think of it, why haven't they added the new anti-loli rules there yet? Are mods incapable of accessing that thread or some shit?

If we don't have a site designer who can update this stuff the place is doomed.
I tagged the him because he finalizes the rules, unless I misunderstood something.

@Fat Link Is this legit? 30% for any necro?

's

high IQ

Bullshit faggot, Chad obviously has more masculine characteristics than a bunch of 11yo kids, he's just more attractive, muh respectful, gtfo, like you need to be respectful to women when you are attractive, women, not even little whores like that, don't give a shit about respect. You are not the Chad who will fuck an 11yo and get away with it, you think they are innocent and don't care about looks, you are about to be disappointed.

Last edited:
I’ve known him my entire life but the inappropriate stuff (gift giving, showing me extra attention) didn’t start until I was 11-ish. Things got sexual a few years later.
Not a pedophile.
When will agecucks learn...

Bullshit faggot, Chad obviously has more masculine characteristics than a bunch of 11yo kids
maybe at first but doesn't explain why she isn't fucking late-teens chads in HS

he's just more attractive, muh respectful, gtfo, like you need to be respectful to women when you are attractive
if he were attractive the aunt wouldn't dare fuck with him she's just try to fuck him instead