Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb whore gets hiv from polish chad

The price of promiscuity. In before where there was no cure for syphilis, promiscuous people were just dying alive in painful ways and everyone saw it.

I hope the foid that posted that is reading this thread and i just want her to know she deserves to die a horrible death from AIDS, or better yet do this world a favor and kill yourself you dumb sexhaving foid.

tonight GIF

She should have done bettER CHOices

Sexhaver problems

Sexhavers always get their comeuppance

Good you fucking cumdumpster I hope you suffer a horrible death

Oh. The youngest two have the same parents...

Oh well. We'll ignore it eventually.

>”I dont even like sex”
>Has sex with 2 random men

I hope she suffers greatly
Error Cognitive dissonance not Found. Foids really can't use logic

Holy based, hopefully she really walks into the ocean in chadstralia :lul: .
Its sad that modern medicine have made hiv non leathal:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

BRUH WTF IS THIS HASNT HAD SEX 4 A YEAR? i guess even foids dont have sex much these days its like they dont even like it but we who need it never get it

Interesting that she still fucked the homo Pole. Looks really are king.

Guys that give women STDs are tera based.

With a username like Meghan Markle this is probably a black bed wench. Lmfao they love giving black bitches STDs.

They wouldn't dare defile their own women like this.

Bitches getting life shattering STDs is some of the most potent lifefuel on the market.

That's what you get for being a stupid whore and sleeping with random men, dumb cunt. Tonight, the blackpill gods feast!

She said she suspects the gay guy of giving her HIV, wow, homophobia much?

The price of promiscuity. In before where there was no cure for syphilis, promiscuous people were just dying alive in painful ways and everyone saw it.
Not to mention the old cures for syphilis involved sticking a large needle into the peepee hole.

>be a hypergamist chad chasing foid
>have sex with a fag chad
>immediately get STDs

hmmm

how can she get aids from having sex with a man?

i thought u can only get it from gay sex? and it has to be blood to blood contact ?

how can she get aids from having sex with a man?

i thought u can only get it from gay sex? and it has to be blood to blood contact ?
Gays are higher risk because they are inherently nasty and the anal wall is easily ripped and ruptured if you engage in such demonic activity.

But you can get it from regular sex too. It's an exchange of bodily fluid.

@SlavicPolishSub3 the pole not only was a hiv retard was also a faggot imagine having good looks and fucking guys too :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Fucking pretty boys and chads fucks boys,they are too bored fucking woman all the time
Burn this world
foids are peak beauty you must be mentally ill to be tired of fucking them

Was about to celebrate a rare Slavic W before I got to the part about him getting it from being fucked by other men:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:.

Interesting that she still fucked the homo Pole. Looks really are king.
Fagpill
@Zer0/∞
And after he approached her on the street:feelskek::feelskek:. Motherfuckers on PUA blogs will create walls of texts of how to do the perfect cold approach, meanwhile if you're a Chad, you can even be taking it in the ass from men and you can still pull sex tourist foids just by approaching them on the street with no prior contact. And I'm not even talking about the hopeless bluepillers we all know that say that you have to get to know a woman for months and prove yourself to her for her to be attracted to you:lul::lul::lul::lul:.

Sexhavers always get their comeuppance
Good you fucking cumdumpster I hope you suffer a horrible death
>be a hypergamist chad chasing foid
>have sex with a fag chad
>immediately get STDs

hmmm
@To koniec doxxed

20 men at 29 :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Based faggot for infecting foids with HIV though.

Sex haver problems.

> I've ruined my life
> I want to die

Now she has to disclose to every potential sex partner that she has HIV. That means she's looking down the barrel at a life of inceldom.

You're not entitled to sex, sweaty.
So what if Chad only wants sex with women who don't have HIV? It's just a preference lol! Sex isn't a necessity of life.