Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Dumb roastie whore throws tantrum in store before being slapped and kicked out by owner, black knights point and laugh!

• Thread starter Bronzehawkattack
  • Start date
Did you guys see the video where some whore took a crap on the floor and I think threw it at a (male) worker in a coffee shop or something?

Reminder that this is literally every female who acts tough on the outside. Even 5'2 framelets on here would teach them a lesson. If there were no laws or white knights, it'd be over for these loudmouth cunts.

This is how men should essentially deal with femoids. Slut shaming should come back.

There is nothing to laugh about. This is how much women are out of control in US 2018. Fucking degenerate cunts. In any sane society she would have been stoned to death on the spot. Fuck CUCKEDSOCIETY.

Reminder that this is literally every female who acts tough on the outside. Even 5'2 framelets on here would teach them a lesson. If there were no laws or white knights, it'd be over for these loudmouth cunts.
LoL Yes even the small dudes on here have no idea how much stronger they are than most women.

If this happened in Spain, the guy would have went to prison for atleast 3-4 years... yeah... Spain is cucked af...

I'd fuck her.

LMAOOOO fucking DESTROYED.

There is nothing to laugh about. This is how much women are out of control in US 2018. Fucking degenerate cunts. In any sane society she would have been stoned to death on the spot. Fuck CUCKEDSOCIETY.
Western men have been cucked into oblivion.

Western men have been cucked into oblivion.
The only reason this whore got kicked out is because i believe the shopguy was Arab...they dont take shit feom western whores. But its still a mess all together.

Is it just me that feels depressed whenever these "justice" videos come up? 99.99% these kinds of humiliation happens to innocent and perfectly good people. It just reminds me that karma usually functions backwards, this is just a glitch. I, for example, lost my job for the crime of being a low value male. And many others experienced it. Having it happen 1000 times for every one feminist getting justice doesn't make me happy.

Lmao that "you go girl" and "women can do anything" mentality immediately dropped as soon as that dude jumped over the counter. Also, BASED tyrones.

Big tough gal thinking that the owner was just going to stand there and take her bull shit and then shits herself realising what she did was not the thing to do lol, all who act like that shall be treated the same way

Fucking hilarious

Lol, that guy was some kind of arab too.

I wish we lived in a society where it's not taboo to give it to these bitches if they give us attitude like this. I'm tired of them walking around so smug and looking down on men tbh. Only the threat of violence will humble them.

This is how men should essentially deal with femoids. Slut shaming should come back.

Seriously. Women are so unevolved that the only thing they understand is pure violence. Look how quick she went from the baddest bitch on the planet to practically begging to suck his dick for him not to murder her.

Seriously. Women are so unevolved that the only thing they understand is pure violence. Look how quick she went from the baddest bitch on the planet to practically begging to suck his dick for him not to murder her.
It's been proven again and again, violence is the only answer with these hoes. Respect and understanding won't get you anywhere 95% of the time.

Proud of the shopkeeper. Don't take shit from nobody!

ay its fat tony

You don't mess with ethniks.
Take example low t white boys.

FUCK THAT BITCH HAAHAH

>I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry
2ec

If this happened in Spain, the guy would have went to prison for atleast 3-4 years... yeah... Spain is cucked af...

Indeed. As foreigners say, Spain is pain...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back