Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb ricecel thinks he’s the shit

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Why does he feel the need to say that he doesn't have a gf :feelskek: (and that he's trying to get one for that matter)

he thinks he can redeem his post for pussy points lmao.

he will die a virgin

Idk why he’s hating on us. He’s clearly a ricecel, but I wish him nothing but the best and hope he ascends. He’s one of us whether he likes it or not.

3 years and thinks he's better than everyone else here

stockholm syndrome

He has no gf so he lives in the same hell as all of us :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

He has no gf so he lives in the same hell as all of us :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
They seriously deny their reality like fuck, they should unironically visit psychiatrist

Ugly - check :yes:
Short - check:yes:
Wants a relationship but cant get it - check:yes:
It lasts years - check:yes:

He is incel. No matter what he call himself.

Last edited:
If I had moved to China years ago, I'd be living calmly.

He's coping so hard. Pathetic honestly. While his sister rides the CC with white men.

Hey Ricecel if you read this see you in 3 years (here)

"and yet my life is still better than any of those fuckers over there in that hellhole"
he is delusional & coping; his judgement & perception of reality are objectively wrong, but he sure is doing a great job at coping. i bet he's real proud of himself after making that post!! he must also have unrivaled self-awareness and top-notch introspection to reach a conclusion like that.

He belongs here not in that stupid subreddit

Tfw r/incelselfie users mog r/inceltears

THE NEXT ELLIOT RODGER.

Will he still be virtue signalling after 7 more years and he realises he had no gf or any sex for a decade, one wonders. I'm going to give him partial credit here - he is not that delusional. He at least understands that being 5'5 and Asian male are both major strikes against him in the sexual market place.

5'3 and rice
It's over

He looks so stereotypically ricecel it protects him from harassment likely due to anti-racism. Add to that his decent skin and not horrible face and he shouldn't be getting literally attacked.

Typical SEA monkey, he'll never get laid in the west :incel:

Idk why he’s hating on us. He’s clearly a ricecel, but I wish him nothing but the best and hope he ascends. He’s one of us whether he likes it or not.
based and maturedpilled, given that he'd probably throw all of us into a meat grinder if it meant a foid would give him attention.

3 years without a gf (still trying)

1 1Wp2WU3fz4qUpqEu3QmtZA

Just kidding. There's no hope for you, chinkcel.

Nigga is a 5'5 ricecel which is literally like the male version of Whoopi Goldberg. According to foids that is. Thats the inevitable conclusion that I've come to based on my assessment of toilets. Except whoopi goldberg is actually rich and has a pussy that many niggers would love to fuck. (I've read about niggers going insane because of no pussy and resorting to sticking their dick in pig pussy kid you not).

He would likely struggle even in East asia/SEA. Imagine how fuckin over it is for an ugly 5'5 asian dude like him in America in 2022.

Dude is beyond delusional.

Last edited:
:yes::yes::yes:
I've been seeing this very frequently recently, where subhuman men take all the shit and try to ride the wave because it's easier, but it won't work, it will break them eventually

The superior East Asian(Mongoloid) IQ allows one to become docile rather than aggressive, violent like an African primate.

Many ricemen are professionals when it comes to coping/denial

Delusional chink :feelsugh:

The next mistersinister. We accept him as our brother, he is welcome here any time.

Last edited:
:smonk:
EAE5B030 B305 45EA B800 A28734C11387

Incels in denial are the worst. This guy is an incel whether he likes it or not. Jfl "he’s trying" but can’t get any. What does that make him? I. N. C. E. L. Aka involuntary celibate.

Gook also wears overpriced hypebeast clothes lol :feelshaha:

What coping faggot