Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dumb normie talks about "loneliness" with me

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Long story short, I was chatting with my normie coworker about the topic of loneliness. He's a guy, btw. He has a large circle of friends, has had multiple foids show romantic interest in him, he goes to parties or social events at least once a week, his contact list is full, he is extroverted.

I told him that there is a difference between being alone and being lonely. Being alone is okay, but being alone for way too long is bad which causes loneliness, and prolonged loneliness has been proven to contribute to the deterioration of ones mental health.
Common sense, right? No, he told me that he disagreed. Wtf? This normie has never experienced loneliness before and he's telling me that it's okay to be lonely because it's great to have time for yourself. He obviously is missing the point. I was super pissed off by this ignorant comment, and I just let it go. I can't believe how ignorant and uneducated these normies are when it comes to certain topics

Hahaha. "it's okay to be lonely because it's great to have time for yourself.:soy:".

All excited by thinking that being alone all your life is something positive, what an idiot. He surely replied with the classic answer to show you the bright side of things. Make it clear to him that he doesn't know what it's like to be alone against your will.

Hahaha. "it's okay to be lonely because it's great to have time for yourself.:soy:".

All excited by thinking that being alone all your life is something positive, what an idiot. He surely replied with the classic answer to show you the bright side of things. Make it clear to him that he doesn't know what it's like to be alone against your will.
I don't work with him anymore, and I blocked his number. I don't want to surround myself with fools like him

I accepted loneliness and I like it more than interacting with anyone, although socializing is very important if you didnt gave up on life.

"Yeah bro I actually prefer to be lonely sometimes, I must have some breaks after all of those stupid women haha" :chad:

Unfortunetely, as an incels we have to accept the fact that most people will never be able to understand us and our pain

I hate it too, normies view on it its completely retarded. Foids on YouTube romanticizing loneliness pisses me off, they go away to nice secluded place for few days and think that they have an idea what being abandoned and lonely is?

Omg i have time to collect my thoughts away from social media and parties, im so down to earth and spiritual :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

He's acting like a foid too. Despite having all these people around him, he feels "lonely", what fucking ungrateful neurotypical.

I accepted loneliness
Same, but I was able to do it only after becoming a husk, which I think is the only way, so OP's ex-coworker is still absolutely ignorant. Not to mention that I have decades left on this planet and being alone will surely eat away at me little by little. I don't know how oldcels like @FrothySolutions still have some life left in them.

I hate it too, normies view on it its completely retarded. Foids on YouTube romanticizing loneliness pisses me off, they go away to nice secluded place for few days and think that they have an idea what being abandoned and lonely is?

Omg i have time to collect my thoughts away from social media and parties, im so down to earth and spiritual :foidSoy: :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Same, but I was able to do it only after becoming a husk, which I think is the only way, so OP's ex-coworker is still absolutely ignorant. Not to mention that I have decades left on this planet and being alone will surely eat away at me little by little. I don't know how oldcels like @FrothySolutions still have some life left in them.
True, I am still young so It may be not bad right now, but it probably will fuck me up sooner or later.

In this week I only said maybe 20 words to my mom and no one else.

Most of these people can't even conceive the real idea of loneliness; they've had friends, girlfriends, and a social group all their lives. Their notion of loneliness is at most going a week or two without getting drunk and gossiping about other people's lives, as if a little sheep had wandered away from the flock for a few minutes, but soon the shepherd comes to fetch it. If you tell any of these idiots that you haven't received a hug from any other woman besides your mother for at least over 5 years, they simply become dumbfounded, and their world crumbles.

normalfaggots are always the victims of everything somehow

They dont understand the concept of loneliness because they always have friends and fuck foids everyday

Ngl I'm a pretty lonely guy. No friends where I live and no one to hang out with. I guess I could say I made some "friends", well not good ones at all. My phone broke and it's been about 2 years now and those guys have yet to reach out to me JFL. Safe to say I won't ever be contacting them again. I don't actively go out and try to "make friends" though. It's just seems cringe. The honest truth is that you will eventually come across people who you are compatible with in your life and it just happens. You don't go out and make it happen. These people will come and go. It is what it is

The fed up men will never understand the hungry men, same shit since thousands of years

Best post you ever made.
You Are Awesome Well Done GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios

Normies are NPCs., and I find there to be no point in conversing with them.

I woud love to be happy that I'm alone. But for incels this is not a choice, this is ivolountary

Long story short, I was chatting with my normie coworker about the topic of loneliness. He's a guy, btw. He has a large circle of friends, has had multiple foids show romantic interest in him, he goes to parties or social events at least once a week, his contact list is full, he is extroverted.

I told him that there is a difference between being alone and being lonely. Being alone is okay, but being alone for way too long is bad which causes loneliness, and prolonged loneliness has been proven to contribute to the deterioration of ones mental health.
Common sense, right? No, he told me that he disagreed. Wtf? This normie has never experienced loneliness before and he's telling me that it's okay to be lonely because it's great to have time for yourself. He obviously is missing the point. I was super pissed off by this ignorant comment, and I just let it go. I can't believe how ignorant and uneducated these normies are when it comes to certain topics
talking to sexhavers is like talking to a brick wall

It truly amazes me just how braindead the avg person is. I feel as if though blackpillers are far more wise, not necessarily intelligent, but far wiser than normscum

True, I am still young so It may be not bad right now, but it probably will fuck me up sooner or later.

In this week I only said maybe 20 words to my mom and no one else.
Fuck If I live alone in the future I will probably be like caveman doing grunts for communication

These fuckers live in a different world

Kill him

It is great to have time alone...when you know a few phone calls will make a great night.

Talking to bluepilled normies is a waste of time they will never understand us

he sounds like bonefied chad not like a normie:chad::banhammer:

He's definitely trolling

People who are not on the same wavelength as you, won´t understand. Loneliness for a dumb A$$ Normoid is completely different.

They view this through a "consumerist" lens, it´s fucking disgusting. Inhumane even.