Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb noodlewhore attacks a bus driver, causing the death of everyone on board

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Woman hit the bus driver and killed all people on board
The accident happened in Chongqing, China has been discovered caused by a fight occurred between a female passenger and the bus driver. The bus went off the bridge and fell into Yangtze River. There were 15 people on board including the driver and 13 bodies has been found currently.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Banish inferior races
Asian women are just as bad as western women

Shame it doesn't show the inner cam when it hits the water.

So much for asian women being more “respectful” and “submissive”

AWALT.

China seems like the worst place on earth

chinks doing dumb shit? well colour me surprised

@Dota His type of threads.

IMG 7305

tbh

@Zesto

Chink roaches are inferior to everyone.

China seems like the worst place on earth

It is the worst place. ZOG S A is second worse.

Shame it doesn't show the inner cam when it hits the water.

@Godzuki

IMG 7303

@Dota His type of threads.

@Blacktarpill

IMG 7345

Stupid slit eyed chink.

well he sure showed that woman not to mess with him :feelsokman:

Foids can do no wrong it's the fault of the driver they got all killed tehee

can't belive the sjw cucks on liveleak comments standing up for the bitch

It was obviously his toxic masculinity that caused them all to die.
Lifefuel that this bus driver has made a CHOice against that entitled passenger foid

I had trouble with an asian woman at work one time. FUCK!! I tell you be careful with them!

I had trouble with an asian woman at work one time. FUCK!! I tell you be careful with them!
They have a tendency to cut men's penises in their sleep.

What a dumb ass bitch. She must've thought he'd be a cuck and sit there and take it. Chivalry and cuckdom must be abolished so whores won't feel entitled to do stupid shit like this.

Why the hell did he drive off the bridge? He could have stopped the bus and gave that roast a beatdown. Maybe he wanted to rope and said "fuck it, ill take out evERyone on board too"

Banish inferior races
Asian women are just as bad as western women

Far worse. A western foid would have had the decency to wait for the bus to come to a stop before hitting the driver.

This is why I support foid-only buses and trains.

Imagine being a Chinese incel on this bus. Your life got fucked because of some random brainlet noodle.

Reminds me of this classic video where a woman hits a bus driver while he'd driving and he pulls over, hits her with an uppercut, and throws her ass out.

This could have ended exactly like OP's video if he was on a bridge doing 70 miles an hour.

Reminds me of this classic video where a woman hits a bus driver while he'd driving and he pulls over, hits her with an uppercut, and throws her ass out.

This could have ended exactly like OP's video if he was on a bridge doing 70 miles an hour.

Cope.

The difference in your video and OP's is your video has a black bus driver.

JFL @ the Chinese bus driver.

can't belive the sjw cucks on liveleak comments standing up for the bitch

Yeah, they actually think she was the hero trying to save the day and prevent him from driving the bus over the bridge, even though it's very clear he didn't start turning left until after he was hit. A very clear example of the "women are wonderful" effect.

I've also noticed on liveleak that women a woman is murdered, the comments are all pure outrage, but when a man is murdered the comments are all jokes.