Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dumb kid ruins his life over a Girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 31364
  • Start date
That foid probably exclusively dates tall chads now.

anyone got her number?

That foid prolly just made fun of the shortguys anyway jfl. :feelsPop:
Literally squirted juice worth millions down the drain jfl.

Fuck man thats brutal. :f::feelsrope:

He really wanted to be short? is he retarded or something?

it could be a legit story but I am leaning towards this being a LARP tbh

Jesus fucking christ. I dodged the genetic heightpill but others haven't. I'm torn between wanting to punch this guys' 12 year old self or cry with him now. Had the fortune of getting what little of any treatment their is for height and literally shot it down the drain.

That foid probably ridicules short guys now and should be executed along with her whole posse.

what a dumb fuck

massive retard. I am 5'5 and already 70% plus foid height mog me. can't imagine 4'10 guy

He thinks his life would be better if he were 5’8”
Who’s gonna tell him?
8E773DCC 4A75 4E03 AC0F DA03B2F20AC2

lmao and I thought my regrets were bad. Brutal as hell if true.
But on the other hand that 2 years would have probably only got him a few more inches. Not like life as an average 5'6" male is going to be worth living in the west but I guess people will just perceive him as a mere manlet instead of a hyper manlet freak.

I feel bad for him, dumb shit we do at 12 fucks us forever and ever. It's over for him.

One of the saddest and most pathetic stories I've read in a long time. Most guys have made stupid stuff to impress at that age, but that's it going too far.

dude needs a time machine

why the fuck is a 12 year old giving himself shots? Fake or NA parenting?

sometimes I wonder if I'd have been an extra couple inches if I'd have played sports and not eaten nuggs every day for lunch. if I could turn back time /cher

You get what you fucking deserve.

Either brutal larp or brutal truth.

That foid probably exclusively dates tall chads now.
This. Incredibly based first response.

Brutal story btw. I would kill myself if that happened to me. Since I was 5 I already noticed that the rest of the girls in class hated short guys. This guy had the worst luck ever finding the one girl who liked short guys at the worst moment possible.

If I was him I’d ignore them because even in elementary they aren’t loyal and they sucked dick already, just whores. Who the hell skips out on HGH just for this???? Absolute insanity

He thinks his life would be better if he were 5’8”
Who’s gonna tell him?
View attachment 379446
It would be, actually. He'd need a Chad-tier face to get pussy at 5'8", but at least he'd have a chance. A 5'1" turbomanlet will always be seen as a literal meme. I'm 5'7" and I get the occasional snarky, retarded comment from normfags about my height. I can't even imagine being 5'1" and having to hear it literally all the time like that poor sap.

This like having the cure to autism and pouring it down the drain because your oneitits watched rain man. What an absolute waste.

absolute fucking unit of a retard if not larp. anyway it's better this way, his kids would've been truecel as well

If I was him I would've injected 10x the amount of growth hormone I was supposed to be injecting so that I could become a 7'0" omni Chad.

He actually did a great thing by making sure he won't pass on his subhuman genetics.

Surgery, injections etc. betray nature and should be illegal. If you are subhuman, stand tall and be proud. Don't try to fake good genes.