Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dumb junkie Karen tries shooting at police officers and run away (didn't end as she expected)

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE9fVYJWcKA

GRLLL POWER!

Dumbass bitch probably thought she was just like Black Widow, and she would just shoot them and run away, getting away with it. :feelskek:

And yes of course this big-bellied tatooed monstrosity also had drugs on her bag.

Last edited:
They should break her neck

Well deserved tbh

This is the gf of my dreams. Not even being ironic. Imagine shooting up dope with her and fucking behind the dumpster together :cryfeels::feelstrash:

Last edited:
aaaaaaahh she has belly a and she dresses like this. bruh

Why is she wearing a crop top when she's got a mom bod with belly rolls. WTF :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is the gf of my dreams. Not even being ironic. Imagine shooting up dope with her and fucking behind the dumpster together :cryfeels::feelstrash:

Is this what you meant earlier when you said you wanted foids with a little fat on the stomach instead of abs?

if Monster Energy Drink was a female

also notice the black guy was screaming "YES!!" after the cops shot her at 2:57 jfl. so based

Last edited:
Is this what you meant earlier when you said you wanted foids with a little fat on the stomach instead of abs?
Yes. Maybe she has a bit too much, but its better than too slim ngl

lol her pussy privilege didnt work this time.

Nice belly. Classic sign of PCOS a.k.a. Low Estogen a.k.a. "The Modern Woman".

I'd like to roast her over a fire

fuark i would still demolish her pelvis with my thrusting