Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb IT cuck doesn't even read what he writes

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Sem ttulo

Yeah bro, you're totally not attractive, that's why foids message you first in online dating sites :feelsokman:

Also having the luxury to turn down ok women because of shitty cuck ideology is proof you're not desperate enough. Why should you be, you already had a relationship like you said.

The only thing this post proves is that that cuck is dumb and probably can't rate for shit. If women approach you showing interest or message you first in dating sites ever you're definitely not truecel-tier looks-wise.

Then he rejected and blocked her.

No comment required he either lied or he's fucking retarded, I say the second option is more likely.

Of course, this WILL get at least a thousand blind upvotes!

That entire sub is filled with deluded, low sentience, just world believing troglodytes. Pretty much anything you read from IT is guaranteed to be at least partially retarded.

Last edited:
That entire sub is filled deluded, low sentience, just world believing troglodytes. Pretty much anything you read from IT is guaranteed to be at least partially retarded.
'Low sentience' is such a brilliant term, really. It needs to be used more.

That entire sub is filled with deluded, low sentience, just world believing troglodytes. Pretty much anything you read from IT is guaranteed to be at least partially retarded.
They're the cheap generic version of things.

'Low sentience' is such a brilliant term, really. It needs to be used more.
It truly describes such people perfectly. It's not necessarily low IQ, I for one am of average IQ but I can see the world as it is because I'm not blinded by shitty PC ideologies.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"i'm not especially attractive"

so he's like 7/10 instead of full-on chad, and he blocked a girl who messaged him first. LMAO, idk whether to laugh or be mad. plus he's autistic, so much for being a mentalcel.

It truly describes such people perfectly. It's not necessarily low IQ, I for one am of average IQ but I can see the world as it is because I'm not blinded by shitty PC ideologies.
Exactly. It isn't really an insult to their intelligence, which is good since there are certainly high IQ, low sentience, bluepilled cucks.
It implies more that they don't think independently, that they are just part of some hiveminded collective, like insects, that are totally vulnerable to whatever thoughts and ideas their influencers decide to put upon them, and too afraid to step out of line and act differently to the herd.

It's a well established fact that ITs have lower IQ than Drosophilla melanogaster.

So he ended up with a roastie

How can you take seriously any shit they write? Besides of retarded numales, this site is filled with trolls as well.

I once heard an interesting theory that it seems like there are so many more human "NPC's" these days because there is a limited number of souls to reincarnate into bodies, so with the exploding human population we are left with more soulless human bodies roaming around.

I once heard an interesting theory that it seems like there are so many more human "NPC's" these days because there is a limited number of souls to reincarnate into bodies, so with the exploding human population we are left with more soulless human bodies roaming around.
This is indeed very interesting, it sounds very much like the organic portal theory.

http://truthism.com/

This site has a lot of implausible stuff but the part about organic portals is interesting:

Organic Portals
rp.jpg
Approximately one-half of the human beings on Earth (about 3.5 billion people) are organic portals--soulless human beings who keep real human beings in line with the status quo, on agenda with the matrix control system. "Organic portals form the backbone of the Matrix’s social control infrastructure. They are what keeps society running in a state of preoccupation with the mundane. From cradle to grave, souled humans are pressured to stay with the status quo and not ask dangerous questions" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

Organic portals possess no true free will or individuality, and are used, unknowingly, as agents by the Reptilians. You yourself may

Lmao. These NUMALE cucks keep LARPING and inventing BS stories to prove the bluepill theory!

This is indeed very interesting, it sounds very much like the organic portal theory.

http://truthism.com/

This site has a lot of implausible stuff but the part about organic portals is interesting:

Organic Portals
rp.jpg
Approximately one-half of the human beings on Earth (about 3.5 billion people) are organic portals--soulless human beings who keep real human beings in line with the status quo, on agenda with the matrix control system. "Organic portals form the backbone of the Matrix’s social control infrastructure. They are what keeps society running in a state of preoccupation with the mundane. From cradle to grave, souled humans are pressured to stay with the status quo and not ask dangerous questions" (Thomas Cox, montalk.net).

Organic portals possess no true free will or individuality, and are used, unknowingly, as agents by the Reptilians. You yourself may
interesting theory
I'll definitely be using "low sentience" more often

That's a retarded incel in denial larping and babbling. He is a 5'7" fat manlet. Read his post/comment history.

If any of these applies to someone, he is an incel:

1. You sometimes question yourself "am I an incel?"
2. You spend a good amount of time on manosphere/looksmaxx/incel forums and watch related youtube videos.
3. You think and write about incels.
4. You recurrently search google for "relationship tips", "how to know if a girl likes you" etc.
5. If you have a slightest doubt if a foid likes you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back