Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Dumb hole gets mad because a boomer was allegedly looking at her (lack) of ass. She films it and creates a scene.

Shigechi

Shigechi

MSTOW for life
★★★★★

LOL, there's no ass to look bitch, don't flatter yourself like that, women can record you at any time with any bullshit allegation and destroy your life

just pathetic. foid is insecure of her ugly cunt.

View attachment 541820

LOL, there's no ass to look bitch, don't flatter yourself like that, women can record you at any time with any bullshit allegation and destroy your life
while wearing skin tight yoga pants

he might have been like what the fuck are you wearing
she immediately jumps to the worst possible most misogynistic scenario, she is literally putting words into his mouth

View attachment 541820

Then let the stupid cunt sit at home, since she is afraid that someone will look at her ass. I'm furious.

"Wears tight yoga pants."

"Are you looking at my ass?!"

:feelsEhh::yes:

she immediately jumps to the worst possible most misogynistic scenario, she is literally putting words into his mouth
"An unattractive man looked at me of low social, physical, financial, and economic standing, I am now forever traumatized, why is the entire world so sexist? These men everywhere of low birth."

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::yes:

Last edited:
[UWSL]She got pissed off because no one was staring at her post wall body except this boomer.[/UWSL]

Why do you even bitch about it? Can’t men look at whatever they want?? Is it illegal now?
It's not illegal yet, but eventually, in the feminist utopia they want to implement looking at a foid as an unattractive unwanted man will become a punishable punitive offense like being jailed or fined. It's truly what they want. :feelsjuice:

I was just about to post this. We're getting to the point that looking at a female as an ugly man will be considered sexual harassment very soon in the US. What did he do that was wrong? He didn't approach or or even take pics of her. All he did was workout and look at this whore wearing revealing clothing. Maybe next time she'll go in loose sweatpants and a hoodie? I doubt it. Fuck this bitch and her legions of whores and simps supporting her.

Every lame ass bitch and her mom wears yoga pants these days :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Wearing that outfit at the gym=please look at me! (Chad only)

Shannon Rose B's mother requested for her to be switched to another group. She was disgusted by the idea of chatting with a young Black child.

>Dress in the most revealing clothes ever designed by man.
>Complain when a guy looks at you.
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

she should have been arrested for public lewdness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back