Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dumb helicopter parents

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
didn't care about the development of my social skills, ignored all the warnings from teachers that I had troubles socializing since elementary school, didn't bring me outside and rather kept me inside because it was "dangerous".
Never mind the fact that they never showed love and affection between each other, but prefer to scream and verbal fight in front of me like it was normal, while living with a pathetic wage in a pathetic palace in a pathetic little town.

Last edited:
I feel for you brother...

All parents have committed the greatest crime in existence: having children

Not only were my parents helicopter parents, they're also genetic failures themselves.
They never should have been allowed to have children.

didn't bring me outside and rather kept me inside because it was "dangerous".
same, but my parents were not helicopter parents, they didnt give a single fuck but for some reason also didnt let me out
never began tbh

If you're not going to have chad children, then don't have children at all you selfish fucks
full

Having helicopter parents is a blessing and a curse. It does your harm in the long haul but keeps you safe and secure all the while