Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dumb FOID Steals my phone charger on fake date

NextgenC3L

NextgenC3L

Greycel
In my college art class this 3/10 (fat/ugly) foid comes up to me and starts flirting with me. I'm also ugly as fuck so I take what I can get. I didn't think I was getting fucked with yet bc of how ugly she was so I played along, she asked me if I wanted to come back to her place after class and I accepted just for the chance to finally get with a girl. As I get to her place I bring in my phone charger since my phone was almost dead. I plug my phone in and we sit around barely even talking, the bitch initiated this whole hangout but is too pussy to kiss or touch me, but Im cool about it. She then tells me she has to do homework so I have to leave and as I left I forget my charger. Once I realize, I try texting her and she hasn't replied to any text or calls. I can't even charge my fucking phone anymore bc some dumb cunt took it. fml :feelsrope:

You left your charger there, that's all. I thought you meant someone actually physically snatched it from you. Also, this is not a "fake" date.

Brag thread tbh, i doubt she cares for your charger they are dirt cheap, she probably waited for you to fuck her but you didnt so she threw you out. How tall are you if you dont mind me asking?

I'm guessing you don't understand what you should and shouldn't post here. But then again maybe I don't either.

You can go back to her place and tell her personally why would you just text her ?

Brag thread tbh, i doubt she cares for your charger they are dirt cheap, she probably waited for you to fuck her but you didnt so she threw you out. How tall are you if you dont mind me asking?
5'6 and fuck off it's the principle that she ghosted me and stole my charger
You left your charger there, that's all. I thought you meant someone actually physically snatched it from you. Also, this is not a "fake" date.
Stfu bro she stole my shit

How do you do fellow incels!

Yeah it was a well planned out crime because she knew you would bring over your 2$ charger and forget him there. You are either crazy or a troll.

Is it not to vent?

It's not to brag. You went on a date with a woman. That's more than most of us have ever seen and ever will see. We have rules against bragging.

I will mail you some shit bro...

I'll put it in a jar so it stays aromatic

You Got Played By an ugly piece of shit

Always remember that Woman are Out there to get Something Out of you and Not to give you Something

at least you have dates

In my college art class this 3/10 (fat/ugly) foid comes up to me and starts flirting with me. I'm also ugly as fuck so I take what I can get. I didn't think I was getting fucked with yet bc of how ugly she was so I played along, she asked me if I wanted to come back to her place after class and I accepted just for the chance to finally get with a girl. As I get to her place I bring in my phone charger since my phone was almost dead. I plug my phone in and we sit around barely even talking, the bitch initiated this whole hangout but is too pussy to kiss or touch me, but Im cool about it. She then tells me she has to do homework so I have to leave and as I left I forget my charger. Once I realize, I try texting her and she hasn't replied to any text or calls. I can't even charge my fucking phone anymore bc some dumb cunt took it. fml :feelsrope:

I'm guessing you don't understand what you should and shouldn't post here. But then again maybe I don't either.

You can go back to her place and tell her personally why would you just text her ?

How do you do fellow incels!

Is it not to vent?

cool avi.

Yeah it was a well planned out crime because she knew you would bring over your 2$ charger and forget him there. You are either crazy or a troll.

It's not to brag. You went on a date with a woman. That's more than most of us have ever seen and ever will see. We have rules against bragging.

I will mail you some shit bro...

I'll put it in a jar so it stays aromatic

You Got Played By an ugly piece of shit

Always remember that Woman are Out there to get Something Out of you and Not to give you Something

at least you have dates

@fast_curry
Plothole riddled Larp tbh :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I would have been banned for this, sigh…

kick in her door and take it back