Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dumb foid seeks attention

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
APPARENTLY THIS IS NEWS.

'Being a popstar nowadays comes with a lot of pressure. As well as recording albums and performing around the world, musicians have to deal with having a huge presence on social media.

American singer Madison Beer is no exception.

The 23-year-old has just over 32 million followers on Instagram and almost 18 million followers on TikTok.

And while social media is one of the reasons Madison found fame, the popstar tells Radio 1 Newsbeat she'd consider taking a break from the apps [SHE WON'T].

"Over the years my relationship with it has changed a lot [IT HASN'T]. I just try to prioritise real life, my relationships and who I am in real life," she says [SHE LIES], adding that she "spends a lot less time" on social media now [SHE DOESN'T].

"I use it, and I'm active on it [SHE IS HYPOCRITE], but I try not to let it dictate my life anymore.

"I just put a lot more of my focus into my music, who I am and what I stand for [SHE IS LIAR]."'

IS Dumb Foid

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-62738335

NB I've never heard the bitch's 'music' and nor do I ever intend to.

nice ip grabber u got there

I fucking hate media that glorifies these overvalued whores. Go interview some scientists or sewer workers or something, not some dumb bitch who uses TikTok and creates shitty music. Fuck! :kys:
Ragefuel.

How they act as if some whore is newsworthy. JFL.

How they act as if some whore is newsworthy. JFL.
She has over 32 million followers on Instagram don't you know.

And almost 18 million followers (but alas, not quite) on TikTok.

She has over 32 million followers on Instagram don't you know.

And almost 18 million followers (but alas, not quite) on TikTok.
Wow what a great archievement and how important for the progress of humanity. Truly newsworthy.

All toilets are attention seekers, they'd kill themselves if they didn't have an army of orbiters around them at all times.

Wow what a great archievement and how important for the progress of humanity. Truly newsworthy.
I just love how you can see the 'research' the idiot journalist partook in: *Go on foid's Insta and TikTok and check numbers of followers*

APPARENTLY THIS IS NEWS.

'Being a popstar nowadays comes with a lot of pressure. As well as recording albums and performing around the world, musicians have to deal with having a huge presence on social media.

American singer Madison Beer is no exception.

The 23-year-old has just over 32 million followers on Instagram and almost 18 million followers on TikTok.

And while social media is one of the reasons Madison found fame, the popstar tells Radio 1 Newsbeat she'd consider taking a break from the apps [SHE WON'T].

"Over the years my relationship with it has changed a lot [IT HASN'T]. I just try to prioritise real life, my relationships and who I am in real life," she says [SHE LIES], adding that she "spends a lot less time" on social media now [SHE DOESN'T].

"I use it, and I'm active on it [SHE IS HYPOCRITE], but I try not to let it dictate my life anymore.

"I just put a lot more of my focus into my music, who I am and what I stand for [SHE IS LIAR]."'

View attachment 652188

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-62738335

NB I've never heard the bitch's 'music' and nor do I ever intend to.
who