Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb foid gets hit by a truck

There was a recent post here that showed something like this but in far better quality - some dumb worthless tiktok ethot dancing and then getting hit by a passing car at fast speeds. It shows the aftermath too.

Yes let me walk right in the middle of the road what could possibly go wrong

There was a recent post here that showed something like this but in far better quality - some dumb worthless tiktok ethot dancing and then getting hit by a passing car at fast speeds. It shows the aftermath too.
I saw that already. It was pretty awesome to watch.

Yes let me walk right in the middle of the road what could possible go wrong
That's foid logic for ya. She thinks she is so fucking special that a big rig can just magically see her at night and stop instantly.

What was the post?

What was the post?
I forget the name of it, but it was really good and high quality. It was so fucking comical. This woman is dancing right next to her car while filming from inside the car when this car came speeding through, ramming straight into her. It showed the bloodied mess she was afterwards while being hauled off on the stretcher.

Truck drivers were always based to me since they rape and kill foids so much that cunts stereotype them as psychopathic serial killers. Not that I condone their actions.

Truck drivers were always based to me since they rape and kill foids so much that cunts stereotype them as psychopathic serial killers. Not that I condone their actions.
Yep. Plus, truck drives can easily find prostitutes at truck stops. They call those hoes "lot lizards" lol.

Yep. Plus, truck drives can easily find prostitutes at truck stops. They call those hoes "lot lizards" lol.
You'd look like a reptile too if you were a crack whore