Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb foid forced to cum on an incel rapist cock and gets ruined for life. Which one of you boys ascended?

634Monstersgollummh

If you look like this, Welcome to .is!

Doubt it's a incel, more like a Chad that said "bros before hoes"

The best looking Gollum around.

:feelsLSD:

Fakecel, incels are too high inhib to rape

Adding these in for the lulz. My boredom has peeked. The whore was fucking the other guy in their friend group behind this dude’s back too. She got what she deserved. Why shouldn’t they be eskimo bros? This is textbook. It bores me past death, nothing surprises me. My opinion on foids is already rock bottom but they keep showing up with shovels.

Fakecel, incels are too high inhib to rape
Bro Im incel and the most low inhib person ull ever see. I cross the street without looking looking left and right cuz I cant be bothered

The guy is so based he was saying shit like oneitis and stacy while pounding her

Link not working

Bro Im incel and the most low inhib person ull ever see. I cross the street without looking looking left and right cuz I cant be bothered
low inhib means low social inhibition

now that she's been raped once it'll be easier and easier to do it again to her each time because a retarded foid will delusionmaxx and require it like she's going back to her master like a pathetic slave dog. go and do it again and make her your pathetic cum dump rape slave bro. I believe in you brocel

Foid has male friends and is fucking half of them. I don’t think it’s a incel, probably just a normie that browsed this site once and a while, foids label anyone that’s not very attractive as incel nowadays

If its posted on r/rapekink that mean she likes it!
THIS! It's straight up a post about rape and the op talking about how it was awful but it's on r/rapekink ??? Hella contradictory

It's a made-up story and that's why it's on /r/rapekink instead of a serious subplebbit

All rapists (100%) are sexhavers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back