Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dumb cunt Alex Jones spreading FAKE NEWS on INCELS

Fuck Alex Jones, fuck the alt right, fuck the leftists, and FUCK EVERYONE ON THIS SHIT PLANET

Lol aleks got divorceraped by his ex-wife and he is still cucking to woman.

I think he's damage controlling because he knows that the MSM will link incels to the fringe right and by extension Alex Jones.

Lol aleks got divorceraped by his ex-wife and he is still cucking to woman.
I was thinking the same thing, she even tried saying he was mentally ill so that he wouldn't be able to see his kids.

incels helped these fuckers win an election and this is what we get in return. JFL

Alex Jones is in it for the money.

Wasn't Alex Jones absolutely destroyed in a divorce court recently?

I don't expect anything less from Alex Jones. He refuses and deny to say anything about the (((globalist))) true identity and he's cucksucker for Israel and kikes which makes it worst.

We made it big this time boys.

just lol at anyone who thinks the alt-right cares about incels

Should we raid the comments' section?

Also just lol at him saying we didn't have daddies and didn't get our asses beat. I experienced both.

Hahaha Alex Jones already came out yesterday saying it was certainly Muslims. Guy is a total moron, I used to actually watch him when he was independent but he became more religious orientated. Not huge fan of Muslims but this guy is obsessed with making everything about Muslims. If 911 happened today theres not a chance he would call it an inside job, not a chance at an opportunity to prove Muslims are killing us

FUCK ALEX JONES I can’t believe he’s shitting on incels so hard, he truly is retarded

lol look at 3:45. never knew cenk uygur was incel though he looks like one.

Alex Jones is in it for the money.

Alex Jones admitted he was just "playing a character" during his child custody battle. Though that just confirmed what anyone with a shred of common sense knew all along.

His outbursts are so fake it's impressive that he still has an audience that believes his canned outrage is genuine. It's like believing wrestling is real.

Nobody who is even half as mentally unstable as Alex Jones pretends to be could operate a business that employs at least a couple dozen people, for as long as he has.

I've personally known people who were legitimately as deranged as Alex Jones pretends to be. Most of them end up in prison or mental institutions.

So is it fake news or not that the guy who posted on FB was the trucker of peace?

The left, right, authoritarian, liberal, and everything in between hates us. We’re a small minority, who should be willing to fight for our community till the bloody end.

Show him the consqueNCes of his actions for posting fake news

incels helped these fuckers win an election and this is what we get in return. JFL
I guarantee if it wasn't for incels and the manosphere trump wouldn't have won.

Jones said "he has an Islamic sounding name"
is he a fucking retard minassian sounds armenian to me

This fucking moron says that incels are "afriad to talk to women". No, dipshit, we're not "afraid to talk to women". Women aren't scary, they're the weaker and inferior sex.

Not only that, but this cuck would rather be around women than be around men. This tradcuck retard is beyond saving.

I'm glad we have finally got some recognition.

I don't expect anything less from Alex Jones. He refuses and deny to say anything about the (((globalist))) true identity and he's cucksucker for Israel and kikes which makes it worst.
He is a Zionist bought and paid off!

I will not allow Alex Jones to be slanderERd here. The man is a legend leave him alone and take some brain force.

I can't hate Alex. I just can't believe incel culture is mainstream now.

Attachments

• Alex-Jones-Joe-Rogan-podcast.jpg
    Alex-Jones-Joe-Rogan-podcast.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 65
AJ is such a bluepilled fag. His wife cucked him and anything he's scoring is due to his status.

I like AJ he's a boss.

Lol, I usually find this guy entertaining

Almost every person ie cucked. Alt right is no exception

You mean this guy?

1467239645643.png