Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Dumb bitch foid told me to put my mask well at gym, I didn't do it

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
So I was in the elliptical doing my morning workout because it's summer, I'm unemployed and have nothing to do but LDAR and I don't wanna become a fatcel. Since I put my elliptical in the fat burner mod it gets pretty intense and I sweat a lot so I always put my mask in my chin, otherwise I feel like I'm being waterboarded because the mask gets all sweaty kek. No one has ever told me anything, not even the gym staff because they know that doing intense training with mask is retarded.

And then one bitch foid on the elliptical next to me tells me with hand signs (I had my headphones on) to put my mask well. Since I didn't want to cause a scene I did, only to put it down again 5 seconds later :feelskek: She didn't dare to talk to me again for the rest of my workout, felt good tbh :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: Bet she felt mad because I didn't listen to her despite being a foid. I ain't no soyjak.

Sincerely fuck covid, fuck masks, fuck fear propaganda and fuck the media. A virus with less than 0.1% chance of death in people under 60yo and we're making a big deal like it's fucking ebola or black death. Can't wait to go in the afternoon again to lift some weights, with mask lowered of course.

working out with a mask is so beyond braindead. onkly foids and soys do it, cause they are good goys obeying their overlords

I’ve had multiple workers or normtards ask me to put on a mask. I ignore them. It’s created a scene 1 or 2 times but never anything serious. Most people, even if complicit in covid stuff, are really just the bare minimum and will take your side if they see some retard screaming at a stonewall male.

I'm so sick of masks. I have to wear one for 7 hours straight at work. It's hell

I'm so sick of masks. I have to wear one for 7 hours straight at work. It's hell
I can barely wear it for 20 minutes without getting spit all over my face.

Tyranny only persists if people do nothing.

I finally quit my job. Mainly because of the masks. Or it was the last straw at least. Anyway I'm done paying taxes to a government that wants me dead.

I compromised with the vizor for a while (much better than masks, especially if you just set the vizor upwards) but even that pissed me off cause it makes me uncomfortable and is based on a hoax.

These soy jacks are getting out of control, and they call us incels violent and dangerous :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: