Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dumb bitch complains that Chads will "talk" to her but won't date her

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/CringeTikToks/comments/19c8xze/_/

I talk to the biggest gigachads in human history and turns out *GASPS IN HORROR* They only want me for my body and dont see me as wife material?

I cant believe my unrealistic standards have left me feeling unloved and unwanted. If only I had the power to change that.

Stupid whore. Many guys would happily be in a relationship with her but of course they don't exist through her lens

"Talking stages", that's cute.

Can the asteroid just come already I can't take it

Maybe a baseball bat to the her head should cheer her up. (In gta)

She took so long to get to her point... Jesus. Negative digit IQ.

I counted. She said like 35 fucking times.

Surprised anyone can understand that retarded gibberish

Extremely low IQ foid l, she speaks like a toddler with 20 "like" per sentence.

Women, who have literally destroyed western civilization over the past century and change, are whining that they are getting played by their own choice to compete over a tiny slice of men.

If you are female, unmarried, and a non-virgin, you are a prostitute. If you're smart, you should only have sex with men who pay you. You'll never get used again. There are no relationships for whores, you gave that up when you were 13 and let the class president pop your cherry.

Women think they deserve everything