Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel dumb bimbo got me feeling ER

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I went to a party a few days ago and I was sort of lurking and floating around just chilling, making sure no one notices me, it had a few good things that's few I was there, my parents also forced me to go, so that's that

I was standing there; there were tons of foids, tons and tons, I didn't really pull any moves on them because it was pretty crowdy, but here comes one foid, who was cute. She was cute and she came in next to me, it was crowded she had met another fucking couple and she went to them and was screaming in a pathetic girly voice she said,

"Help!! I lost my mom!! Can you please go find my mom?" : A grown woman seeing this in a squeaky pathetic voice

I stood there; standstill, the fucking worst part was yet to hit

As she finished this drama or hers her friend says, "Oh my good, you're so pretty!"

It was just standstill, people acting like nothing happened

She came in, childish and pathetic, called for her mom and expected people around her to find her and then she talked with her friend about how pretty she was (she did actually talk back and forth to her friend about this as well)

It's just hilarious my parents did force me to go but you just imagine, you look at your parents and you look at this bimbo and no matter how hesitant you are; really soon, you're gonna have to place your parents in the same category as this dumb bimbo and that's exactly what I did