Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Dudes who throw other dudes under the bus are worse than foids

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I don’t understand why so many men have to be hyper competitive with each other and pray on each other’s downfall. If you as a man want to see other men fail then you are massively insecure and are just a pathetic loser tbh. Even more of a loser than the person you’re making fun of.

That goes to anyone who has ever made fun of another dude for being awkward around girls, being autistic, being ugly, being a virgin or whatever. Y’all can suck my dick. If you’re like that I genuinely hate you and I hope one of the girls you date falsely accuses you of something and you get your life ruined. Piece of shit

Of course women date and fuck these losers so they are just as responsible as well. They can get fucked too

Men like this should be killed and sent to hell. And I mean kill I want to bash their fucking skulls with a rock. JFL I wish I was an ogre fag like some of these cels here.

If I was an ogre who was mma maxxed I would beat the shit out of every single NT fag who does this. I would pummel them to the same way they do it in the UFC

Men like this should be killed and sent to hell. And I mean kill I want to bash their fucking skulls with a rock. JFL I wish I was an ogre fag like some of these cels here.

If I was an ogre who was mma maxxed I would beat the shit out of every single NT fag who does this. I would pummel them to the same way they do it in the UFC
The funny thing is a lot of the dudes who do this are incels themselves but try to act like they aren’t

It’s rare that you see chads trying to clown on incels it’s usually normiefags or incels in denial

The funny thing is a lot of the dudes who do this are incels themselves but try to act like they aren’t
Yup very true I’ve dealt especially with this bluepilled incel tier men who do this to non NT cels. Fucking despicable I don’t feel for these dudes who remain incel the fact that they are makes me happy. I hope the Blackpill crushes NT bluepilled fag LTN copers like this mentally.

These are the same as snitches truly wicked creatures

Nothing is worse than foids

It's vile, certainly.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jRHhVxQGBbC

We should use it as an example for lurkers to remember:

I don’t understand why so many men have to be hyper competitive with each other and pray on each other’s downfall. If you as a man want to see other men fail then you are massively insecure and are just a pathetic loser tbh. Even more of a loser than the person you’re making fun of.

That goes to anyone who has ever made fun of another dude for being awkward around girls, being autistic, being ugly, being a virgin or whatever. Y’all can suck my dick. If you’re like that I genuinely hate you and I hope one of the girls you date falsely accuses you of something and you get your life ruined. Piece of shit

Of course women date and fuck these losers so they are just as responsible as well. They can get fucked too
Agree. We're supposed to stick together. Like what these foids usually do.

Last edited:
I had a 6'3" friend who did this once. We were in high school at the time and talking with students from another school. As soon as a girl he had interest in came by, he started to make fun of something about me (can't remember exactly what). She started giggling and I just fucking left.

I had a 6'3" friend who did this once. We were in high school at the time and talking with students from another school. As soon as a girl he had interest in came by, he started to make fun of something about me (can't remember exactly what). She started giggling and I just fucking left.
Based. Don’t even give these normie idiots the time of day. Just dump their ass and treat them like the degenerate scum parasites they are

It’s rare that you see chads trying to clown on incels

Chads are not your friends. At best, they might see incels as objects of pity.

But hypothetically, if an incel finds a girlfriend, the average Chad won't hesitate to swat the incel aside like a fly and take control of the incel's (hypothetical) girlfriend.

I don't classify anyone's evilness from their gender alone, only their actions, opinions and words. But this is correct for the most part.

They like to mask their intentions: 'It's just a joke' etc.
There is a clear difference between joke and a humiliation/disrespect.

They like to mask their intentions: 'It's just a joke' etc.
There is a clear difference between joke and a humiliation/disrespect.
“It’s just a joke” classic bully tactic. Gaslight your victims

this thread is basically what ive been trying to say for along time

“It’s just a joke” classic bully tactic. Gaslight your victims
Have you noticed that they never use this tactic towards dangerous, aggressive, powerful men?