Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Dude why was this guy such a pussy about inceldom?

Sniffles

Sniffles

Low inhibmaxxing...
★★★★★

It's like he's Low key scared of offending people.

how did he stayed calmi would fucking rekt it :feelstrash::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Also jubilee is some buzzfeed tier feminist bullshit so dont listen to anything they have to say

@BrendioEEE

He said a lot of stuff he said got cut
The bones in his face mogs mine, but tbh when asked if he hates women I would have to say yes,

i like the way the answered question
"you dont want to be an incel"
:feelstrash:

i like the way the answered question
"you dont want to be an incel"
:feelstrash:
I can't believe he didn't go off when the one foid said "who hurt you" :feelskek:

He's not a pussy, he just has good optics

He's not a pussy, he just has good optics
Some of these questions were disrespectful, I wouldn't have kept my cool after being asked "who hurt you" so props to @BrendioEEE for that but it seemed like he was scared to say what he was saying.

Just commit social suicide theory.
Be confident in your own opinions. And this was already social suicide dude just half assed social suicide. I would have personally went all the way and brought up foid death camps.

@BrendioEEE

He said a lot of stuff he said got cut
wait srsly? Fuck he is our new """""""""representative"""""""""" after jackbud
first comes the incel """"representing"""" then comes the working as an FBI informant

He said that they cut most of his blackpills and that they purposely made him look like a cartoon villain by presenting things out of context

good for him for keeping his cool, crazy that he got out of there alive

In my opinion he’s wasting his time trying to spread or justify the blackpill to a bunch of normies.

His inhibition is 0

@BrendioEEE
@BrendioEEE
@BrendioEEE :feelstrash:
@BrendioEEE
@'s Me
Hereyougo c29a900d6583b18a8760cf7dfd5698c9

Be confident in your own opinions. And this was already social suicide dude just half assed social suicide. I would have personally went all the way and brought up foid death camps.
Lol cope
You woulndt have said shit, and if you did you would damage our communites reputation even more JFL

I don't know why he bothers. Normies have their minds set on us.

There should be no incel spokesman and this is one of the reasons.

If Brendio was HONEST, or any incel spokesman, they would instantly be doxxed and shot. Instantly. That's why he doesn't want to offend people @Sniffles because if he's serious on it he would get shit all over.

whats that nigga weight now will he ever not be fat

I just watched even part of the video because I didn't before, but jesus christ. They're basically just bullying him on a screen. What is this shit

If Brendio was HONEST, or any incel spokesman, they would instantly be doxxed and shot. Instantly. That's why he doesn't want to offend people @Sniffles because if he's serious on it he would get shit all over.
He wouldn't get shot. In a few years the stuff that's said here will be commonly talked about publicly.

There should be no incel spokesman and this is one of the reasons.

Nobody will get capped for saying what we say jfl.

Nobody will get capped for saying what we say jfl.
Yes they will you retard. Normies cannot handle the blackpill and will ruin whoever is saying them's life.

5'5 but is he under 150 yet?????

idk dude I can type all the shit on here as anon but if it was IRL I wouldn't have the balls to do an interview due to high inhib

Yes they will you retard. Normies cannot handle the blackpill and will ruin whoever is saying them's life.
Nobody will get capped. Stop acting like a foid. Normalfags ain't shit. What kind of normalfag is going to catch a life sentence (or worse, have his family/friends targeted in response) to kill some evil inkwell?

Nobody will get capped. Stop acting like a foid. Normalfags ain't shit. What kind of normalfag is going to catch a life sentence (or worse, have his family/friends targeted in response) to kill some evil inkwell?
Normies dont do it glowniggers will. Society has it out for us too man

Normies dont do it glowniggers will. Society has it out for us too man
If glowies want to play, we need to give them a game. We can't stay down here forever. This place will eventually fall to PC culture as well. We need to start transitioning to IRL networks.

If glowies want to play, we need to give them a game. We can't stay down here forever. This place will eventually fall to PC culture as well. We need to start transitioning to IRL networks.
true this place will die to PC shit but we can't go to IRL networks man. The only way that should happen is when News sites are covering the beta uprising