Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dude, what is happening on this one party?

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
I have made a thread about this party a couple of hours ago. Now it looks like that there are most likely young people. Men and females listening to loud music. I have to destroy them. What the fuck is happening here? There are even typical party lights out there. Are people having fun close to me? Rubbish, they have to hit the gym as hard as they can. Weak-minded people, I will destroy all of them.

Throw rotten eggs at them

Destroy the Normalscum

Why the fuck haven't you lifted all of them yet!!?!??????

Why the fuck haven't you lifted all of them yet!!?!??????

I was eating, a lot. I should go out there only dressed in my boxer shorts and show off my pectoral muscles.

Let nothing distract us from enhancing our penis

Normies party near my house almost every week. Sometimes twice a week. They’re just noise in the background

Wait, they are listening to Barbie Girl. I should go out and dance to it.

Weak-minded people, I will destroy all of them.

Er

Lift their house with your penis.

I might have witnessed something awful. A female touched another man sexually. They want to destroy my precious penis. It has to stop now.

Call the police maybe?

Edge near the house then hose blast the fuck outta 'em.

WWED: what would Elliot do?

I have made a thread about this party a couple of hours ago. Now it looks like that there are most likely young people. Men and females listening to loud music. I have to destroy them. What the fuck is happening here? There are even typical party lights out there. Are people having fun close to me? Rubbish, they have to hit the gym as hard as they can. Weak-minded people, I will destroy all of them.
Spray orange juice on their bloody carcasses !!
JFL

Ignore them. And lift as hard as you can. And don't break your no fap srs.