Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dude stabbed 2 pigs in my town

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Screenshot 20221229 110808 YouTube

View: https://youtu.be/QgCfQFKW40w

cops are the gayest people bro why would anyone get into such a gay profession

it was @Acion1

Lifefuel tbh. Cops think they’re so high and mighty and think they can just fuck with anybody because of their gun and badge. They need to be humbled and put in their place

im scared of the police

THE PIGS WERE SECRETLY RUSSIAN SPIES

BASED MUSLIM HARAM PIG SLAYER

Fucking based. A family of Christian teachers killed two pigs and injured another 2 last month. Happened in the town over where I used to own property
There was another instance last year where a drugged out Indian truck driver turned 3 pigs into pork mince. What's even better is that pigs are getting pericarditis, myocarditis and heart attacks from the vaccine which was mandated for them haha. I read that 15 pigs are medically unable to work due to it - medically retired ahahhahahaa. The gov isn't paying them off either - it's saying that the injuries aren't related to the vaccine shahah

Over for LongIslandcels

Aw thank god I thought you meant farm pigs but if it's them other pigs then it's not so bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back