Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dude says he’s quitting “being an incel”

• Thread starter fuckchadsandstaceys
  • Start date
You can theoretically escape the blackpill by frying your brain with heroine, but I doubt he will do that.

No way thats real. It has to be larp.

curry probably watched some motivational videos on what you think is what you are. once he gets rejected by some stacy he'll be here :feelskek::feelskek:

He don't even know what incel even means

Intelligence: not available

By virtue of being short and ugly and dark I deserve the life I lived.
"Wholesome Award" "Bravo Award" :feelskek:

Probably overdosed on Zyzz Videos.

"We all gonna make it brah :feelsgah:"

Jfl at thinkin u can quit anything that is INVOLUNTARY :feelstastyman:

I'd say more like 3 weeks at most. Besides there are normies claiming that there is no such thing as genetically inferior, imagine being so deluded.

that dude is @Broly

It reads like he’s about to go rope.

Yeah, he deserves that we bully him!
jfl at him
Jfl at reddit

Laughing Man Lol GIF

That's it. I quit having a small jaw and recessed chin.

Meanwhile users here are banging 3 girls a week and saying it's over for them jfl

that implies this shit is even a choice, sounds like the ultimate cope to me :feelsEhh:

That's probably @Moeggels :feelskek:

Yes. I just found out what “loli” is and i’m disgusted by the pedophiles on this site. I’M DONE!
Tbh you're right, too many pedos and low iq people in here

@FamilyGuy1999 @Diocel @Idotms thoughts on how over it is for me:dafuckfeels:
You’re the only youngcel I have respect for here. Most are bluepilled. Lmao this Reddit post made my morning

Ngl this is a good way to spread the blackpill without getting banned. He says he deserves inceldom for being genetically inferior -> gets normies to argue with him about what it means to be genetically inferior as a male.

I actually 100% agree with him when he says:
By virtue of being short and ugly and dark I deserve the life I lived.
It's true, he shouldn't blame others, including women. If he really wants to blame anyone I'm sorry but he must blame his own parents.

"It's my own fault for being bullied for being brown", yeah, I am surprised how White supremacist society got once Feminism became mainstream. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Incel life chuses you, you don't get to chuse

As the old saying goes just because you're done with the Black pill doesn't mean it's done with you. :blackpill:

You can’t quit being an aspie or manlet or ethnic, therefore you can’t quit being inkwell

You don't choose Inceldom. Inceldom chooses you.

The cucks on this forum.

I hope this is satire.

I bet it’s what bleachcel is up to jfl after deleting his account when the feds gave him a pat on the head. “Short and ugly and dark” I was initially thinking Rhaast but that must be him lolol. Over for maskcels overdosing on the bluepill.
Lmao it really might be him :feelshaha:

didnt know @Broly had an reddit acc