Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dude Opens Foid's Door & Foid Freaks Out

what a dumb cunt forgeting to lock her door

No men are misogynistic pigs and can be dangerous sweaty, he unlocked the door without her hearing him. Maybe you should stop victim blaming, incel.

Blaming the victim :feels::feels::feels: A queen shouldn't have to resort to such matters to feel SAFE

Look at the comments, all the soys and trannys worried about the foid. If one of us posted this it would just get quietly downvoted.

Whore can't lock door
She didn't get deep dicked
What a bore

Imagine how different it would have gone if it was Chad.

wtf is this shit lol stupid hole overreacting

he should have r*p*d h*r

Fake and Larp.
Also she seems too ugly to have a stalker

If she isn't capable enough to lock her door then she deserves anything that happens to the bitch

If she isn't capable enough to lock her door then she deserves anything that happens to the bitch
yes she deserved to get raped and if she was in brazil we might be seeing her on bestgore

yes she deserved to get raped and if she was in brazil we might be seeing her on bestgore
Or GoreBrasil, a more popular site that hosts mostly brazillian gore and snuff.

"mumbles in spanish" "are you my friend"

It was litteraly just a harmless, lost, drunk ethnic.

I had one of those fall asleep in my backyard once. Hilarious.

it wasnt her door it was her closet, she went out a different door to get out, meaning he probably crept in before she was even there... imagine leaving your door unlocked while your away jfl

it wasnt her door it was her closet, she went out a different door to get out, meaning he probably crept in before she was even there... imagine leaving your door unlocked while your away jfl
He was hiding in her closet? wth, I thought she left through the back door.

Why why is is the the sound sound doubled doubled??
He was hiding in her closet? wth, I thought she left through the back door.
Looks like there's 2 entrance doors?

If O’Pry walked in she would suck his cock immediately.

women live in fear about shit like this because they refuse to "settle" for their looksmatch.

I harbor no ill will toward this woman but she's objectively about a 4. And she lives alone instead of having a man of similar "market value" locked down and available to protect her.

...she lives alone, though she undoubtedly has fuck-buddies (more than one) who are more attractive than her, but will never commit to her. But those men are quite happy to make use of her for sex, and she not only accepts that, she welcomes it and believes she's "strong an independent."

But in choosing that lifestyle, she eschews the many, many men who would commit to her and live with her and make her feel safe. For even a comparatively weak man (weak by male standards) would be more than enough hold off any burglar while she easily escapes. So the way this could have gone is, she's doing her stupid little dance while her looksmatch market value = 4 boyfriend is playing vidya in the other room. She screams, boyfriend comes into the room, the protective instinct in him takes over (beta though he may be, he's still a man) and he charges the intruder like a fucking freight train. Chances are, the intruder defaults to "flight" in his fight-or-flight instinct and retreats.

And then they would lock the door, call the cops, and that night she would sleep soundly in his arms and feel perfectly safe.

But what will happen in this case is, she'll probably spend the night with a fuck buddy, but eventually she'll have to go back to the apartment and be alone again. She's never going to feel safe there. Any time she hears a noise, it'll make her anxious. That's the life she's chosen.