Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude on FA posting his dating failures.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7evk0s/gonna_post_my_rejections_here_for_those_people/

I've gone on seven dates in my life with five different women, so I had second dates with a couple of them.

From hindsight I can see that these dates were all a complete waste of time.

The last time I checked that sub, it was far less blackpilled than now (but that was like 4 or 5 months ago, so). Anyways, LOL at the Board_Gaming saying 'women suffer rejections too'...

DAFMFP said:
The last time I checked that sub, it was far less blackpilled than now (but that was like 4 or 5 months ago, so). Anyways, LOL at the Board_Gaming saying 'women suffer rejections too'...

I hate that Board_Gaming cunt. She's had past boyfriends yet posts on FA, and she posts on r/supportcel and IT. And yeah, it seems there's been an influx of migrant Incels crossing the border since we went down.

advancedatheist said:
I've gone on seven dates in my life with five different women, so I had second dates with a couple of them.

From hindsight I can see that these dates were all a complete waste of time.

Never been on a date. I didn't even know people did dates tbh. People of my age where I live all seemed to hook up with people at school, work or at clubs/pubs.

i dont give a shit if hes had dates and "failed" you cant call yourself foreveralone/ incel if you have had dates.

Just another volcel FA"er looking for validation and updates.

Being on a date even if it didnt go well still means that female actively wanted to go out with you. she found the guy attractive enough to be seen in public with him.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
i dont give a shit if hes had dates and "failed" you cant call yourself foreveralone/ incel if you have had dates.

Just another volcel FA"er looking for validation and updates.

Being on a date even if it didnt go well still means that female actively wanted to go out with you. she found the guy attractive enough to be seen in public with him.

I sort.of.agree with you. 

II think going to multiple dates and not.making it=mentalcel which can.be fixed tho.

existentialhack said:
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7evk0s/gonna_post_my_rejections_here_for_those_people/

At least you got to go on some dates. I've never been on a date with a woman and probably never will.

What a sad sight to see

I hate the whole concept of dating. Brb, spending over a hundred $$$ to entertain some entitled cunt for hours and getting nothing in return.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

false

I have been on two dates with FHOs who only wanted to have a dog blessing the very ground they walked on

terrible experiences

nausea said:
false

I have been on two dates with FHOs who only wanted to have a dog blessing the very ground they walked on

Or to kill time and eat for free. Or to string along for validation over text later. Or to tell others that they "went on a date" and obviously not specify with whom, just to create the illusion that they are in high demand.

blickpall said:
Or to kill time and eat for free. Or to string along for validation over text later. Or to tell others that they "went on a date" and obviously not specify with whom, just to create the illusion that they are in high demand.

yep

they are so cruel to take advantage of your vulnerability , lead you on, etc

Just lol at idiots in comment section telling him “you replied to soon bro, you gotta wait exactly 1 day 5 hours 34 mins before texting back” just looooool

Here chad is replying to girls within a minute and she still replies https://imgur.com/a/pNeca

It’s sll about face!!

blickpall said:

With Tinder, 6/10 femoids can have 3 dates per week, 3 free meals and a mountain of validation without the slightest effort. I've never been on a date but having failed dates is only a marginal step up from where I am.

Dates are so cope. I have enver been on one but from what I see if you don't fuck her in the first 30 mins then it's over.

One girl wanted to show her rejections in that thread too lol, wtf... She also claimed to have been rejected 60 times on OkCupid or Tinder... I'm skeptical, but yeah and like okay? And by whom? Chad?

idkwattodowithlife said:
One girl wanted to show her rejections in that thread too lol, wtf... She also claimed to have been rejected 60 times on OkCupid or Tinder... I'm skeptical, but yeah and like okay? And by whom? Chad?

She's had at least one boyfriend in the past.

incelman said:
I have enver been on one but from what I see if you don't fuck her in the first 30 mins then it's over.

Where do you see this?

incelman said:
Here and there.

Solid supporting evidence as always, chief.

I'll explain why I ask these things - the black pill shouldn't be based on misinformation and hyperbole.