Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL DUDE JUST LEARN TO CODE

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
DUDE JUST BUILD PROJECTS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL/WORK DUDE JUST LEARN MULTIPLE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES DUDE JUST EXPAND YOUR NETWORK DUDE JUST BUILD WEBSITE/PORTFOLIO SHOWCASING YOUR EXPERIENCE DUDE JUST FIND INTERNSHIPS AND TAKE CLASSES WITH LARGE PROJECTS DUDE JUST CREATE DRAFT RESUMES AND GET THEM REVIEWED DUDE JUST LEARN AND MASTER BIG O DUDE JUST LEARN AND IMPLEMENT DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS FROM SCRATCH IN JAVA AND C THEN LEARN DATABASE FUNDAMENTALS AND GRIND 200 LEETCODE QUESTIONS A WEEK DUDE JUST MEMORIZE DIJKSTRA'S ALGORITHM HASH TABLE COLLISION RESOLUTION RABIN KARP SUBSTRING SEARCH AVL TREES RED-BLACK TREES MAPREDUCE HASHMAPS TREENODE'S TRIE AND TRIENODE DUDE JUST LEARN JAVASCRIPT AND BUILD MORE PROJECTS IN REACT DUDE JUST LEARN PYTHON AND MEMORIZE DATA SCIENCE LIBRARIES IN PANDAS NUMPY PYTORCH REQUESTS BEAUTIFUL SOUP 4

Meanwhile the average pretty boy only have to exist to slay every virgin pussy in a 10K radius for free, while we are supposed to be satisfied with used landwhales and 30+ single moms :feelsEhh:

You don't have to do all of that unless you are being enslaved by an enterprise. Learn to code, focus in one area of application, and sell your services autonomously.

You don't have to do all of that unless you are being enslaved by an enterprise. Learn to code, focus in one area of application, and sell your services autonomously.

And get undercut by millions of curry, rice and slavic code monkeys on fiverr who will do it for 1/3rd the cost

D
Do you have to pay for coding classes? I want to learn but I’m shit at mathematics.

do you really need to do so much? i thought you just get degree and then job

And get undercut by millions of curry, rice and slavic code monkeys on fiverr who will do it for 1/3rd the cost
D

Do you have to pay for coding classes? I want to learn but I’m shit at mathematics.
Don't learn to code, it's literally a blue collar job now, hell blue collar jobs are probably better than that shit :feelskek:

I learned to code back in the day just to be able to spam Myspace lol

Don't learn to code, it's literally a blue collar job now, hell blue collar jobs are probably better than that shit :feelskek:
How? You don’t have to get up and you can work from home.

D

First, define the area you want to act in and what you want to do. I do systems design because it's the closest to an inventor you can get nowadays, as everything can be systematized.
Programming is about problem solving and creativity, aim to offer a creative solution to the world that has the potential of immortalizing your name in history books instead of competing for scrapes until your retirement. Otherwise you'll never find meaning in life and midlife crysis will overcome you.

Last edited:
ADHD and NLD(PIQ is 87; unmedicated;FSIQ is 100). I have a brain lesion...

Do not confuse coding with "Computer Science". Use Google and download reference manual PDFs for knowledge.

Lua1

Lua

First, define the area you want to act in and what you want to do. I do systems design because it's the closest to an inventor you can get nowadays, as everything can be systemized.
I have no clue about programming. I just want to start so I can work from home.

Coders themselves are lower level indeed, but developing software and solutions isn't. That's the problem with people who just cry 'just go IT dude', they rely on the profit generated by that job market like parasites, and want people to do the same instead of revolutionizing the field somehow.

DUDE JUST BUILD PROJECTS OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL/WORK DUDE JUST LEARN MULTIPLE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES DUDE JUST EXPAND YOUR NETWORK DUDE JUST BUILD WEBSITE/PORTFOLIO SHOWCASING YOUR EXPERIENCE DUDE JUST FIND INTERNSHIPS AND TAKE CLASSES WITH LARGE PROJECTS DUDE JUST CREATE DRAFT RESUMES AND GET THEM REVIEWED DUDE JUST LEARN AND MASTER BIG O DUDE JUST LEARN AND IMPLEMENT DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS FROM SCRATCH IN JAVA AND C THEN LEARN DATABASE FUNDAMENTALS AND GRIND 200 LEETCODE QUESTIONS A WEEK DUDE JUST MEMORIZE DIJKSTRA'S ALGORITHM HASH TABLE COLLISION RESOLUTION RABIN KARP SUBSTRING SEARCH AVL TREES RED-BLACK TREES MAPREDUCE HASHMAPS TREENODE'S TRIE AND TRIENODE DUDE JUST LEARN JAVASCRIPT AND BUILD MORE PROJECTS IN REACT DUDE JUST LEARN PYTHON AND MEMORIZE DATA SCIENCE LIBRARIES IN PANDAS NUMPY PYTORCH REQUESTS BEAUTIFUL SOUP 4

View attachment 572658

Meanwhile the average pretty boy only have to exist to slay every virgin pussy in a 10K radius for free, while we are supposed to be satisfied with used landwhales and 30+ single moms :feelsEhh:
Cooder memes. Best Collection of funny Cooder pictures on iFunny

Thanks for the tip bro. Is that Lua site a place where I can learn? And what about classes to become certified?

No, you should learn a more practical language. Classes? Perhaps you could earn a certificate online through a site like Coursera and build a portfolio?

Read this:

How? You don’t have to get up and you can work from home.
I will give you another blackpill, every job that can be done from home suck dicks, wanna know why? Competition, it's the same with bilingual call centers, every body tries to undercut the other, there's no job security or regulations because...

>Lmao you are working from home

You have to constantly learn bullshit technologies because you are constantly looking for a new job(and so is your competition)

Wanna know a god tier job?, Easy as fuck, great vacations, great social security, gives you SMV boost? Well, that job is being a Teacher, I want to become an university math teacher (or maybe teaching japanese and trying my luck with a JB once I am fully looksmaxxed)

I will give you another blackpill, every job that can be done from home suck dicks, wanna know why? Competition, it's the same with bilingual call centers, every body tries to undercut the other, there's no job security or regulations because...

>Lmao you are working from home

You have to constantly learn bullshit technologies because you are constantly looking for a new job(and so is your competition)

Wanna know a god tier job?, Easy as fuck, great vacations, great social security, gives you SMV boost? Well, that job is being a Teacher, I want to become an university math teacher (or maybe teaching japanese and trying my luck with a JB once I am fully looksmaxxed)
This is brutal but I didn’t realize it was this hard to work from home. Damn, people are always trying to one up each other and invent new shit. So you’re going to teachermaxx overseas? I hope it works out for you. You must be a math wizard if you’re willing to do that. I want a JB too:fuk:
No, you should learn a more practical language. Classes? Perhaps you could earn a certificate online through a site like Coursera and build a portfolio?

Read this:

Thank you brocel. I’ll try to look into it.

Dn rd but I'm currently a studying CS and it's really difficult. I can't really see myself studying anything else so I'm just going to stick with it. It's depressing seeing all of my high school peers getting SE jobs while I've literally forgotten basic HTML. I want to start again but I have so many holes in my knowledge. Also I'm shite at math. I took Calculus a couple years ago but I don't even know what a derivative is anymore. Is it worth it to start from the beginning again?

View attachment 572658

I am an STEMCell, JS, PHP, Laravel , Algorithms , Node Theory, Relational and NonRelartional DB , Vue, Reacrt, Machine learning, LeetCode, HackerRank, etc. Also My native languaje is Spanish and I know how to speak in english.

Guess what. DOESN'T MEAN SHIT!!!!!!. A guy younger than me, my dance teachers, and my classmates, have so much experience with girls, slay pussy left to right (prime), and have so fulfilling lives that is unbelievable. Cute girlsfriends.:feelsree::feelsree:

Don't listen to corporate bullshit and jewish lies. These websites only want to make you dependent on whatever bullshit product they are promoting at the moment. And confuse you and put you in a never ending vortex. Programming is one of the most soyfilled areas, if you are not cautious you will be a hollow soyboy who fanboys for this or that programming language. Then 2 years later another """"trend""" starts and you have to forget everything you know, and forgo all the time you spent, and learn the new stuff because some other (((corporation))) is pushing it. And the cycle repeats.

Buy one book. Read it all. Write programs with the help of Google. That's it.

Tho this is assuming you're doing coding as a hobby or as a freelancer. I don't know anything about interview questions and getting hired.

I'M GONNA COOODE!

Garbage man chad slays while even single mom roasties are chad only now.

autistic caps lock,yeah im not reading this shit

This is brutal but I didn’t realize it was this hard to work from home. Damn, people are always trying to one up each other and invent new shit. So you’re going to teachermaxx overseas? I hope it works out for you. You must be a math wizard if you’re willing to do that. I want a JB too:fuk:

Thank you brocel. I’ll try to look into it.
Don't bother learning Java.

#1 is Python

#2 is JavaScript

But you would be best off learning both.

Ragefuel :feelsree:
They want us to have no life and just stare at code all day. What other profession makes you do this much extra shit just to get job jfl. Maybe lawyers and doctors but they get paid way more than your average cooder and come with prestige.

Re: Is it easy to BUILD or SCRIPT...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180745720Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:54 AM CST
Given that other users have provided specific solutions, I will attempt to answer your inquiry generally. The simplicity required to mitigate any given exploits varies by the extent to which the functionality of the system is itself impaired by attempts at reparation. Such implementations require prior analysis of the problem and logical-restructuring of affected components to integrate security-mechanisms into the software-flow. The risk of introducing more-evident exploits during the proces...
Re: Accessing Player through its character in workspace
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180747781Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:25 AM CST
You could simply retrieve the name of the character and search the Players table for the individual. "game.Players:FindFirstChild(Character.Name)", for example, would attempt to locate an object within the list of players with the character's name.
Re: Accessing Player through its character in workspace
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180748916Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:44 AM CST
"I don't get it..." Roblox has a hierarchical-system of "tables", which are merely sets of specified data. "Workspace" and "Players" are examples of tables within the Roblox scripting-environment that cannot be directly modified by the user. "Child" refers to any element within the set of data. "FindFirstChild" is a default function that will search a given table by attempting to obtain a single member of the set of data that has the name specified within the parentheses. ".Name" merely returns the name of the "child" in the form of string data. "game.Workspace:FindFirstChild(Child.Name)" would retrieve the object within the Workspace table by obtaining the name of the object that the variable "Child" refers to and instructing the function to search for any objects with that particular name.

View attachment 572658

Learn all of this only to get a minimum wage jobs in tech, while chad daddy's put him in a finance/management position, and earns 6 figures straight outta highschool(He only went to uni to breed with foids)

Coders themselves are lower level indeed, but developing software and solutions isn't. That's the problem with people who just cry 'just go IT dude', they rely on the profit generated by that job market like parasites, and want people to do the same instead of revolutionizing the field somehow.
Why revolutionize a field when all you want to do is get paid. I'm so tired of niggas telling me that I should be passionate about my field and stuff. I should do the job after hours. FUCK NO mang, I want to get paid as much as possible and do as little as possible as well you see

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back