Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude gets bullied by foids, he defends himself, then white knight Chad's come. He gets Suspended for defending himself

No subhuman stands a chance aganist the fempire

Unless they have steel baseball bats that hits the fempire in the ovaries and simp testicles and brain in Minecraft. I'd say let's hang up on them savior style
twd GIF

Based :incel:Harry Pottercel :incel:. Througout his lonely, social awkward school years. He saw all of the chads/tyrones "play tease", "play bully" the foids so he tried to do it. He wasn't aware that his smv was too low to engage foids in that manner. Hopefully he learns from this honest mistake and acknowledges the "Chad Only" theory. :feelsthink:

The second foid who tried to save her was definitely a feminist dyke.

No pussy pass for her.

This is why uncucked non chads should always have a gang of based non chads close by them. Then those 5 whiteknight fags who show up won't stand a chance.

Examen the video closely, she instigated him “hit me then”, she keeps coming towards him as he is trying to walk away, she throws the first punch, the other femoid throws a hit at him even though he is not even fighting with her, she gets pissed off and outraged when he throws a punch as her bitch face and starts crying, the one in red keeps yelling at him after the fight is over (more instigation). Four guys make a B-line right towards him.

28574748 437D 4C3F BA1E 7B1E03F171C0

Society is trash and school shooters did nothing wrong.

@MaxZM98 this is the video I mentioned last week

Women cannot be bullies, silly inkel :soy::foidSoy:.

Foids are truly the privileged gender.

@MaxZM98 this is the video I mentioned last week
thanks for the ping. man I hate gynocentrism. low-status males really are second-class citizens in modern society.

Four guys make a B-line right towards him.

28574748-437d-4c3f-ba1e-7b1e03f171c0-jpeg.488184

The look on those faggot's faces would be priceless if after they walked up to beat him up he pulled out a gun and started blasting those pussy worshipping cucks and useless whores.

Clown world strikes again.

and they wonder why some man loose it all together

JFL at this gynocentric shitstain we call world

Fuck them all but the dude. Btw, I've already seen that before. Someone posted that video here.

American school yard culture at it's finest. And the people in charge wonder why school shootings are so common

This is why teenagers do mass shootings. Something something burn the village

And people wonder why we want to let society burn.

Just America things. In any EE or ME country, this bitch would be kicked the shit out of.

I hate when foid starts to cry after she got what she deserves. They always want to play "the hurted side"

I hate women and their egos and their entitlment. Foids like this should be repeatedly raped by ugiest truecels out there to teach them some humility:feelsEhh:

Just read the title

white knight Chad​

:lul::lul::lul:
Is this even a thing:feelskek::feelskek:

Based :incel:Harry Pottercel :incel:. Througout his lonely, social awkward school years. He saw all of the chads/tyrones "play tease", "play bully" the foids so he tried to do it. He wasn't aware that his smv was too low to engage foids in that manner. Hopefully he learns from this honest mistake and acknowledges the "Chad Only" theory. :feelsthink:

The second foid who tried to save her was definitely a feminist dyke.
I hate women and their egos and their entitlment. Foids like this should be repeatedly raped by ugiest truecels out there to teach them some humility:feelsEhh:
Based

Anyone who has to defend themselves against a woman should do as much damage as possible to teach her a lesson and make it worth enduring the institutional white knighting coming your way, because no matter what, you're getting the shit end of the stick.

I at least give him some credit for fighting back, not many have that much courage.

The look on those faggot's faces would be priceless if after they walked up to beat him up he pulled out a gun and started blasting those pussy worshipping cucks and useless whores.
seeing the regret on cuck's faces when they realized they just risked their life for some random hole would be the biggest dopamine hit ngl

And they wonder why shooters go extra-curricular.
Examen the video closely, she instigated him “hit me then”, she keeps coming towards him as he is trying to walk away, she throws the first punch, the other femoid throws a hit at him even though he is not even fighting with her, she gets pissed off and outraged when he throws a punch as her bitch face and starts crying, the one in red keeps yelling at him after the fight is over (more instigation). Four guys make a B-line right towards him.

View attachment 488184

If I could be in charge of the education system. Anyone protecting a stupid hole from a slap would suffer being whipped thirty times publicly for everyone to see outside in front of everyone. They would learn for I would make them. :feelsdevil: Learn or die. A simple choice.

Last edited:
May those white knights die a slow and painful death

That's why the best thing to do is to just go ER and call it a day on the fuckers like that kid from Texas lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back