Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dude flashes his dick to 18 year old foid then outruns her to escape . REKT!

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Not all hero's wear capes. Or pants. :feelshaha:

At the end, She's "fake crying" her crocodile tears and filming it for obvious social media attention.

[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Last edited:
Fake as shit. Probably staged.

Too bad he didn't knock that stupid bitch out to shut her up.

Damn he is fast.

Based and show your penor to random foids then gtfo pilled

that's what happens to dickcels when they think they can just display their inferior cocks to random foids

that's what happens to dickcels when they think they can just display their inferior cocks to random foids

Size doesn't matter when flashing, if the face is unwanted the dick is unwanted. Toilets would rather take a 3 inch Chad cock than a 10 inch Incel cock.

Size doesn't matter when flashing, if the face is unwanted the dick is unwanted. Toilets would rather take a 3 inch Chad cock than a 10 inch Incel cock.
your opinion is incorrect and disregarded, son

What was he expecting? Low IQ

If it's on Shit Cock it's probably fake.

I loved hearing her cries.:feelsohh: Poor guy was just trying to flirt with her. He was being nice.

I have seen hundreds of Male flashing videos, none of the women cry or pull out their camera and record it for tik-tok, attention seeking whore behavior.

You would have to be a really big pussy to cry over seeing a penis. I doubt she actually even saw it.

Probably staged anyway, men do not typically flash their cock in that sort of environment.

I loved hearing her cries.:feelsohh: Poor guy was just trying to flirt with her. He was being nice.

I don't understand her logic. She claims she's in fear of him, yet she's chasing him. She was probably hoping he'd fuck her

She is apparently single
View: https://www.tiktok.com/@trinity_anne_/video/7098466678224309506
- look at the comments like "it will happen in an organic way" or whatever else

Like, yeah, that happens for men - they can just do nothing and will be bombarded with options /s.

YEESH look at those EYEBROWS you could fit 4 caterpillars in there :feelshaha:
could peel em off and make a rug out of them :feelsohh:

also she's def not a virgin what bullshit prolly sucked so much chad cock that no guy will date her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: