Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Dude Blames Incels for his Wife Getting Roofied JFL

Where does it say he blames incels? :feelsjuice: He’s still a faggot though because he feels at home on IT

Why would an incel roofie a couple? Is he supposed to be bisexual?

Obvious IT LARP/lie. Incels are the last beacons of morality in this soyciety, these cucks only have an option of making things up.

I was just thinking earlier about advantages of being male / disadvantages to being female.

I guess this would count! She's had it happen TWICE?

That must suck tbh.

But yeah it's odd that he decided to post it in IT just because the commonly held view is that incels hate women.

I mean... DO all incels hate/dislike women? I know some do but I didn't think it was a core value of the forum or anything.

Where does it say he blames incels? :feelsjuice: He’s still a faggot though because he feels at home on IT

Great point, I reported the post as violating IT's rule 6 for being an irrelevant post

That must suck tbh.
JFLLLL she got gangbanged by the whole football team and when her betabuxx cuck husband asked about it she told him "I got roofied baby its not my fault" :feelskek:

I did it. Pic related my ogre hands on a potion that would make his gf fall in love with a subhuman.
945064.jpg

Women feel sick when they spend too much time with unattractive beta males. She probably saw another woman with tall, masculine Chad, then looked at her husband and it made her feel sick.

I was just thinking earlier about advantages of being male / disadvantages to being female.

That must suck tbh.

But yeah it's odd that he decided to post it in IT just because the commonly held view is that incels hate women.

I mean... DO all incels hate/dislike women? I know some do but I didn't think it was a core value of the forum or anything.
IT cucks confuse our general bitterness towards the world as woman-hating :feelsjuice: