Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Dude benched 415 and still remains incel

Unzöl

Unzöl

Banned
-

His post is a damn well written blackpill :
We work towards these pointless, pathetic goals. I risked my life quite literally to lift it (if I failed to lift it no one would be there to pull it off me) I live alone and never went to a gym in my life due to severe social anxiety and autism. I cannot tell you how utterly pointless gymcelling is though. Being an alcoholic and a gymcelling incel I can tell you emphatically how utterly worthless thousands of hours of working out was. I have NEVER felt the touch of a women in 39 years. Its fucking crippling inside. That sounds extreme but it is the only word that fits. There is an unending ache inside my chest from the lonely and crushing hurt I feel. You young incels tell yourselves that by 25, 30 or some other age you will rope. Some of you will I know and it is painful to think about. Most of you will not though. You will become the invisible, lonely men that we pass each day unnoticed around us. You don't feel less pain as you get older but less and less motivation even the motivation to kill yourself evaporates over time. A persistent weariness pervades everything you do. Inescapable, soul crushing loneness awaits you if you cannot break free from your inceldom. Write the great American novel, be the 1st man on Mars or cure fucking cancer you will never feel whole inside without knowing love. I never thought I would end up here. From a normal out going, small boy to an unwanted throwaway. If you are a man and a virgin past the age of 25 no one can really love you. You are past your expiration date. Women are shallow, empty, nasty, soulless creatures. Like a young child who cares nothing for a ball until another plays with it a women cannot even notice you until another lays claim on you. I noticed that copes have less and less meaning and importance each year. So please fellow incels act NOW. The older you get the more you will settle for less and less. Time wears you away like a stone in a river. Every hope and dream I ever had was washed away completely in the past 10 years. All that is left is a hollow, angry, husk. Whatever you need to do to breakaway DO IT. The years past so much faster than you think.

And this comment is also classic
This is one of the truest things I've ever read, and one of the most blatantly observable aspects of women's behavior towards men and you worded this in a beautifully simple way every male can understand.

Someone else here once said that 'women primarily value men in the same way people in competitions appreciate trophies: via size and color'. Truly and obviously most women by far only really care how a man can make them look. The exceptions are incredibly rare.

It's so tough being a man today. It's expected of us to put up a front and act tough and content, but in the end it doesn't mean jack shit. There is so much pressure to live up to so many expectations, many of which we can't even control and then we aren't even alllowed to be vulnerable or human about these expectations even if we are living with the shame and guilt of failing to meet them. Then on top of this, on top of all of this pressure, these insecure childish rude people called women seriously and often go out of their own way and willingly spend their own energy putting us down and shitting on us regularly.

I used to be a white knight. It's cope. Women are horrible. That's the damn truth and it's just beginning to become inescapable - most of them literally value other people in the same fashion they value objects. I, like yourself, have spent time and energy crafting a great physique. It's cope. I'm kind to people, helpful and loving to everyone I know, but it doesn't mean anything in the dating world. Personality really is cope. Woman after woman after woman after woman has rejected me and many times very rudely and usually for factors that are completely outside of my control. Women today are heartless, they don't want a person to love, they want an object to show off. I honestly believe most women are sociopaths incapable of love, and not only because of my own experiences but those of my male friends, acquaintances and family members with women. Women today are heartless people.

Men need to wake up. We are clearly being exploited, emotionally and financially by an economic system that thrives on our desire to be attractive to women, to be valued as "real men". It's all bullshit, we are being used.

I hope things get better for you, but I know how it is brother. Please stay strong.

Extremely well written, fatally true :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

He needs to work on his facial bone structure. Getting surgeries would have done him far more good than those thousands of hours spent in a gym jfl

OMFG what a retard. The point of gymceling is not to ascend. It's so that normies are forced to respect you in day-to-day encounters because they fear you'll snap their little pencil necks if they don't.

OMFG what a retard. The point of gymceling is not to ascend. It's so that normies are forced to respect you in day-to-day encounters because they fear you'll snap their little pencil necks if they don't.
this tbh

No matter how strong or tough you are if you are ugly it's over....gym doesn't improve your face or height.

Maybe he took the "just hit the gym bro" bs seriously

Dude's a dumbass, he can easily ascend if he tried

He unironically thought that lifting heacy weights for the sake of heavy weights was going to do anything for his sexual success. Sad.

Gymcels, when do they learn?

Mostly true.

I have NEVER felt the touch of a women in 39 years. Its fucking crippling inside. That sounds extreme but it is the only word that fits. There is an unending ache inside my chest from the lonely and crushing hurt I feel.
extreme suifuel

little he knew is

no gym for your FACE

If only your bones could grow, fuck this stupid human biology:feelsree:

little he knew is

no gym for your FACE

There is. It's called Dr. Barry Eppley Plastic Surgery Center and is located in Indiana.

"Men need to wake up. We are clearly being exploited, emotionally and financially by an economic system that thrives on our desire to be attractive to women, to be valued as "real men". It's all bullshit, we are being used."

So true.

There's no gym for your face :feelsgah:

The point of gymceling is not to ascend. It's so that normies are forced to respect you in day-to-day encounters because they fear you'll snap their little pencil necks if they don't.
[LifeFuel]

"Most of you will not though. You will become the invisible, lonely men that we pass each day unnoticed around us. You don't feel less pain as you get older but less and less motivation even the motivation to kill yourself evaporates over time. A persistent weariness pervades everything you do. Inescapable, soul crushing loneness awaits you if you cannot break free from your inceldom. Write the great American novel, be the 1st man on Mars or cure fucking cancer you will never feel whole inside without knowing love. I never thought I would end up here. From a normal out going, small boy to an unwanted throwaway. If you are a man and a virgin past the age of 25 no one can really love you. You are past your expiration date."
I'm actually crying right now. This is a spot on wording of the truth that has gradually become apparent to me over the past year or so. I'm trying to hope and cope, but I don't think I can lie to myself any further.

1) He is autistic and muscles dont cure autism.

2) Having a low body fat is more important than being strong.

That's a pretty impressive gym accomplishment, I'd he happy for a week and forget about women if I ever achieved such feats of strength.

That's the damn truth and it's just beginning to become inescapable - most of them literally value other people in the same fashion they value objects. I, like yourself, have spent time and energy crafting a great physique. It's cope. I'm kind to people, helpful and loving to everyone I know, but it doesn't mean anything in the dating world. Personality really is cope. Woman after woman after woman after woman has rejected me and many times very rudely and usually for factors that are completely outside of my control. Women today are heartless, they don't want a person to love, they want an object to show off. I honestly believe most women are sociopaths incapable of love, and not only because of my own experiences but those of my male friends, acquaintances and family members with women. Women today are heartless people.

I can relate so much... :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
Btw, fuck your chad avi :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

yCbh0wW.jpg

damn, he is jacked, he must have some other type of mental problem or something to still not be getting any ass. when you are that big you can run ogre game, there are foids that will care less about your face if you are a mass monster.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back