Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dude arrested for stalking after exposing OnlyFans whore as a liar

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Apparently she told her fans she was single but he found out she wasn't by following her for a day. She then freaks out. Later she tells police she doesn't even do the messages on the account, it's random mods that pretend to be her.... Which itself is illegal false advertising

A 45-year-old ex-Hamilton South East School District swimming coach, Matt Papachronis, was arrested on July 20, for allegedly stalking an unidentified OnlyFans model. The woman, unaware of the extent of his encroaching behaviour, only realised it in May when things got out of hand, and Matt drove to her city and made someone deliver a note to her.

He paid an 8-year-old kid $5 to give her the note, along with $200, which read that the money or "investment", as he called it, would help the woman give herself the life she deserves. The model reportedly had a blackout as she sat attending her boyfriend's baseball game, concerned for her safety.

The note also said, “P.S. I’ll no longer pursue you here in person. You are safe and always were. I just had to see for myself.” He signed the note as, "love and respect MJP aka JP." The victim then reported this to the police, and further investigation revealed there was more to the eerie behaviour. The model said she doesn't usually check her messages on OnlyFans as there are moderators and account managers who take a portion of her money to respond to these. A "ChiGuy34" had been sending concerning texts to her for quite some time.

The texts he sent before May included pictures of the model, her boyfriend, and even her apartment. He had also sent the baseball match's picture, captioning it with, “I was 10 feet away from you," and a picture of the trip they took right before the match. A moderator then asked him if he wasstalking her. To this, he replied, “I did, yes, for a day. I’m not proud of it… I’m embarrassed… but I got down to the truth. At least some of it.” The police traced the account to Matt himself by tracking his phone and whereabout on May 14.

“I literally watched you 2 do everything together the last 2+ days,” he continued. “I was next to you when you took the picture at the game today. You can’t cover it up." He also mentioned how he saw her with a guy the previous night in bed and that he “saw it all.” He drove all the way to Wisconsin in a Camry he rented in his wife's name.

The dudes a cuck but Imagining her scared out of her mind thinking about what’s going to happen is lifefuel :feelshaha:.

Breaking news: women lie

She has moderators responding to her messages jfl :feelshaha: imagine simps paying money thinking that they are actually speaking with her :feelshaha::feelshaha:

She has moderators responding to her messages jfl :feelshaha: imagine simps paying money thinking that they are actually speaking with her :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Current generation of humans are beyond pathetic.

What the actual fuck why is this stupid dutch retard literally cucking this hard. :feelsree:

Most "single" toilets online are in a relationship, any toilet that tells you that she's single is lying and is either simp-fishing or monkey-branching.

Cucked. This will drive a wedge in her onlyfans base for a while but will ultimately serve as free advertising for her :feelswhat:

Onlyfans is a degenerate place for degenerates and foids to migrate to anyways, I hope it gets banned, it’s full of cucks and whores

Dude was a retard but regardless the money she makes from onlyfans is going to dry up faster than her pussy if she saw any of her patrons IRL because of the fact she has a boyfriend. Same thing happened to that ok Boomer spic that had the Bernie sanders 2020 shirt.

Cucked. This will drive a wedge in her onlyfans base for a while but will ultimately serve as free advertising for her :feelswhat:
What's her link? Lol

All the toilets who say they are single are liars.

Single foids btw :feelsclown::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back